𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦

𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦

"You!" The car door swings open aggressively, to a fuming Jungwon. You flinch away as  your soulmate grabs him by his collar, pulling him out of the car.

"Jungwon ah!" The next second, Wooyoung was pressed against the car door, and you hurried out of the car beside the both of them. "Won ah! Let go of him, he's about to lose conscious!"

The two boys were fighting their entire lives out, and the commotion was growing by the second. "Princess, what are you waiting for. The police. Now." You took awhile to realise that you were shivering, goosebumps all over your body, before pressing 112 on the phone, about to dial until you heard.

"What's happening? What are the both of you doing?" Your captain's voice echoes throughout the entire centre, as you quickly ran to her.  "Tell her, Y/n. There's nothing to be afraid of." Sooha turns her eyes to you, concern shield over her irises.

"What happened, Y/n?" She grabs your shoulders, trying to calm you down. "He...Trainer Wooyoung...tried to touch me," You tried to keep your composure, but tears were already flowing out. "Oh my god." Glares were directed to the man underneath Jungwon's grasp, writhing about his grip.

"112, what is your emergency."

You saw the trainer handcuffed and sat into the car, re-seeing that moment his hand touched your thigh, and his lips that grazed your cheek in your mind, causing panic

You saw the trainer handcuffed and sat into the car, re-seeing that moment his hand touched your thigh, and his lips that grazed your cheek in your mind, causing panic. You tried to get a grip of yourself, but you couldn't avoid the feeling that came to you, the feeling after being attempted to be touched by a random man.

Caught in a daze, you felt a hand reach your thigh again, and this time, you pushed back with all your might, falling to the floor, looking up to see only Jungwon, tears brimming at his eyes. "Princess...hey," He tries to reach for you again, but you seem to not be able to bring yourself close to him, or more like, another male.

"J...won ah, I'm so sorry if I hurt you, but please, just don't...don't touch me for now, please." Tears flowing non-stop, you knew your body just couldn't afford another pair of hand to touch you, not to mention even hold.

"Okay...It's ok, I'm here for you whenever you feel better, okay?" His eyes showed nothing more and less of concern, and you were thankful for that, knowing how careful and thoughtful the boy is. "Let's go home, ok? I'll just be," he shows you how much distance he has between you, "like that. Nothing more than that, and of course nothing less."

You share him a thankful and warm smile, your cheeks puffy and bloodshot red from the tears that continuously leaked.

"Baby!" Upon reaching home, everyone was happy to see you, until they saw your miserable appearance, worry and concern washed over their faces, rushing to you, as you glance at Jungwon, who immediately stepped in to help, stopping all of them at one go.

"Stop right there!" Every one stood still at their spot, looking at their leader. "Go wash up Y/n, trust me, they won't move." You couldn't make eye contact with them, running into your room, and locking the door.

"What happened?" You heard their conversation outside the bathroom, which was the dining room. Staring at yourself intensely, you felt disgusted, but you tried to fight the feeling. That night, you soaped your body at least a good 5 times, before finally done.

"If I had seen that bastard, I would have removed him from Earth I swear to go-" You swing the bathroom door open, to see all 7 boys sitting down around the table, slowly glancing over to you one by one.

"Baby...hey," Hee calls for you, as everyone watches you intently, before you lifted your heavy gaze to him, tears automatically sprang to your eyes. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry everyone, I should've known he would do something, I-"

Hee stretches his arms out wide, pushing his chair back, and before you knew it, you were in his embrace, your face buried in the crook of his neck, tears damping his oversized tee, your legs wrapped around his waist.

That hug was almost everything you wanted to feel, to feel better. You felt in the right place, and Hee made you feel at home, in his embrace. "It's ok, we don't blame you, as long as you're alright, everything is fine." Your sobs got louder, and even Rei was watching from the crook of the door opening from your bedroom.

Your sobs finally died down, and you truth be told, it was one of your most frightening life experiences, but all that mattered to you was that you made it out alive. Not uttering a word, you got off his lap, walking into your room quietly, covering yourself under the duvet, crying in your slumber.

The next morning, you woke up to almost everyone laying about your bed, a pair of arms around you and your feet tangled with many others', some even laying all over your body, too squeezy. As big as the bed was, you felt suffocated. You tried to push away some of their limbs, squirming out of their grasp, but the pair of arms only tighten, and you realise those arms belonged to the one and only, Yang Jungwon.

"You're awake?" He deep raspy morning voice had you blushing internally, but you tried to hold it in. "What happened...why are all of them all over my bed?"

"You were crying in your sleep, so we all accompanied you, before you calmed down, and they fell asleep too."

His arms pull you closer to his chest, and you gave in, snuggling closer. "We're here for you, and I'm so sorry for what happened yesterday, it won't happen again, I promise." You turn to face him.

"How are you so sure that it won't happen again-"

"Because I'm here now."

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂: 𝘈 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰?

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙏𝙈𝙄: 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘉𝘰𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴:)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ysYMA99wjIpKlxugcASveyngSLY2ZHOy/view?usp=sharing

𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 :))

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦 - 𝘌𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘕𝘢𝘮:)

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─