𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

𝘑𝘢𝘺-𝘬𝘦

𝘑𝘢𝘺-𝘬𝘦

Releasing the hug, Jay walks off quickly with the rest, as you walk back with Heeseung, who just observed your mark. "You sure you're okay, right?" Not realising you were blushing, the boy just peppers your hands with kisses, before heading in.

"Y/n! I heard what happened! Are you okay?" The older girl comes over, showing you concern. "I'm good, thanks." Ever since she joined the group, and that happened, you couldn't look at her the same way ever again. The trust was gone.

Everyone gets ready to leave the venue, before making way to the hotel. Arriving, you and Heeseung was sharing a room, finally able to rest. Staring at the medal you got from the competition, you were brought back to reality when the boy pulls you towards him on the bed, taking the medal from your hands, hugging your back. 

"Don't think too much. Your dad would be very proud." Dad. Your cheeks felt damp, tears streak down your small face, oddly calming your bleeding heart. "Yeah. My life is so messy right now, at least that's how I feel." Nodding gently, he buries his face into the crook of your neck, stroking your arm.

"It will get better. Trust me," You fell asleep listening to those words, that seemed useful in comforting you.

 Trust me," You fell asleep listening to those words, that seemed useful in comforting you

"Let me see." At the hotel's restaurant for breakfast, you sat in between the two English boys, who seemed very unusual. Exposing the mark, Jay's fingers casually glides over, causing you to flinch at the touch. Apparently, the boy had plasters in his pocket already, and changed the bandaging with a new one. 

Your heartbeat became more prominent, your body heating up at the thought of Jay. "Y/n, ahh." Jake scoops a spoonful of cereal, moving towards your mouth. Surprised, Heeseung sits opposite you, looking up from his phone, staring at Jake, who didn't look back. Unsure of what to do, your mouth instinctively opens, as if being compelled to, before Jake's cereal filled your mouth. 

"T...thanks, Jake." With your mouth full, you felt your cheeks warming up, as the boy returned a warm smile. 'Being in the center of attention feels so nice.' "Eat this. I made it for you." Jay places an avocado egg toast on your plate, unable to look at you. You chuckle, gaining his attention, even surprising yourself. "Thanks Jay." For the first time, the boy looks at you, into your eyes, a quirky smile forming on his face. 

"What is with the both of you today, seriousl-" "Shut up, hyung." The two turn to scowl at the oldest, before turning back, earning a weird yet slightly jealous look from Heeseung, whom you just giggled at. Don't tell me to not be jealous. But you are. 

Wait, hyung is jealous? How are you doing this? Why are you here- Oh right. You turn back to look at Jay, who seemed surprised. 

I'm surprised it works, after we bonded yesterday. I thought you didn't want to. I need to, don't really have much of a choice, do I?  "Y/n!" Snapping you out of your conversation with the 2 boys, you turn to see a slightly pissed Jake, who literally grabbed you and hugged you. It did not cause too much of a scene, but this time, both your eyes and Jake's turned grey for a moment. 

"Done. Now I can do that too." "Don't talk to me in our minds okay, it's chaotic enough." You laugh, before drawing attention onto yourself, Jake chuckling as well, nodding. 

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂: 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦?

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙏𝙈𝙄: 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧! 𝘚𝘰 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪 >.< (𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘩)

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝘚𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘖𝘜𝘛𝘛𝘛𝘛 <333 - 𝘌𝘕𝘏𝘈

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝘙𝘌𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘙𝘙𝘙𝘙𝘚, 𝘩𝘪𝘪 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘣𝘶𝘶𝘶𝘶𝘶𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘬𝘬. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘬𝘪? 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘶𝘶𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘢 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘶𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘯! - 𝐑𝐞𝐢<𝟑