𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺

After school the next day, the 4 were driven home as usual, before the boys go to the company. However, today was different. "I'm going too. Let's go." In surprise and disbelief, the rest played it cool, not wanting to seem suspicious of her. 

Arriving, the 8 of them get off, going in different directions, watching the girl go up to see her uncle. "Let's go...we have things to do." Jungwon leads his members up to their room for practice, brushing off the thought of their soulmate in his mind. 

"Y/n! Thank goodness you're fully recovered! So your new manager will be the same as your soulmates' one, for convenience, ok?" Nodding, Y/n was just distracted at the albums of different artists on the wall. "Since you're okay now, your physical training and anything else other than racing will be here, ok? Since you are our official model in the company." The girl just continues to nod, listening.

After everything was done, the girl went to see her soulmates, who were dancing to her favourite song, Fever. Watching from outside, she was still amazed to see them dance live in front of her, slowly walking into the room quietly. "Oh, Y/n-ie, you're here." Nodding, she walks to the front of the mirror, watching them. 

"Yeah, I'm done. You guys just continue." "What happened upstairs? Is everything ok?" Heeseung was concerned, but he did not show it on his face. "Yeah, apparently your manager is my manager too now." 

"Why do you even need one?" "For the modelling stuff. Uncle said that I was gaining popularity from what I do, and with this body and face, it would be good for promotion, basically." Bored, Y/n just blurts out, not caring about their reactions. "How can someone be so so so so so popular in racing? Isn't that just a one person sport? Do people even watch?" Ouch. Niki's remark seemed to feel like a pinch, but it hurt more because he was your soulmate. 

"Yah. What's that supposed to mean, you saying that your hyungs don't exist, is it? You even said that her trophies were cool before you kid-" Pinching his cheeks, Niki squirms in discomfort before apologizing, making the other laugh, a smile forming on the girl's cheeks. 

Resuming practice, the girl get's her school work done in the same room on the table, getting administrative work for her job done as well. Opening her emails, the girl saw the number of cars being offered to her, a little overwhelmed as well. Scrolling through lists over lists of branded sports cars, she didn't even notice the young boy beside her. 

"Wow...You must be really popular in your world..." Smacking his head, you popped a question. "Do you see something you like?" Moving the screen over, the boy scrolls, his eyes widening like fisheyes, his dark brown orbs moving up and down. "Holy...I've always wanted to see this in real life..." The boy points to a purplish blue Ferrari, their latest model. "Hmm...it is not bad actually, considering the newest one." 

"No way...you get to pick which one you want? AHHHHHH!!" Like a mad man, the boy suddenly spins on the ground, like the one he did in the en o'clock bowling episode. "Why are you so cute..." Y/n murmurs to herself, watching the young boy go crazy by himself. 

"What's wrong with Niki? Why is he jumping up and down?" "AHHHHH noona's getting the Ferrari AHHHHHH!" Giggling out loud, you just laugh, asking him to quieten down. "You'll see soon, I'm sure you guys would be queueing up to try it." Picking the car Niki wanted, you sent an email back to the company.

Dinner was at the company's cafe, and everyone had a simple meal before going home. "You must really like racing, huh, to be so good at it..." Jake makes a simple comment, as you looked outside the window, admiring the river you guys were crossing. "Yeah. I just wanted to be fast, I didn't take up racing because of how cool it would look, but because of the adrenaline you feel going so fast, that no matter what happens to you on the track, no one will judge you. It's that simple." "Wow." The answer you gave him seemed to surprise both of you, as he casually lay his hand over yours, his thumb drawing circles on the back of your palm. 

Getting home, you realise how the boys have more or less accepted the fact that you are their soulmate. Definitely not enthusiastic about it, they seemed to have accepted you like a dormmate, except for Heeseung and maybe Jake, that seem to start opening up to you. Scattering about the house, you silently sit on the couch, watching 7 of them move about everywhere, from the bathroom to eating ramen to skin care and taking out laundry. 

Done with the staring, Y/n just turns on the TV, switching to YouTube, watching anything related to racing. As much as you were glued onto the videos, you couldn't help but think about how the rest just walked past you, practically ignoring you, not even wanting to join you. Maybe they're just tired, from work or of me?