𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

  After falling asleep in that position yesterday, Y/n realises the house is empty. After finally being exempted from school to focus on racing, she was about to head the the training centre. Receiving a message, she realised that she was needed at the company, making her way there first.

Arriving, the girl was about to go find their manager, in the boy's practice room, until she saw from outside. There was a girl, dancing together with them, in the centre. Anxiety shot through her heart, before the manager asked her to come in. 

"Who is that?" The girl that was surrounded by the boys was laughing and dancing together with her, and she was all that was on her mind. Getting replaced already? "That's the new member Bang PD decided to add to the group. She is gonna be with you guys in a few days." Pang. Y/n could literally feel her heart drop to the floor, masking herself up with a fake smile, listening to the manager tell her her schedule for the day. 

Listening to him speak, she couldn't help but look back at the girl who was practically laughing, smiling, even hugging some of them, that seemed to smile so brightly at her. 'They didn't even smile at me that way before.' 

Thanking the manager, she couldn't stand what she was seeing, walking out of the room quickly, slamming the door. As she thought, the boys didn't even bother looking and asking about her. Breathing deeply, Y/n ran to her car, out of the building, zooming to her training centre, driving like mad. 

The way Y/n drove was even scaring Sooha, as the captain quickly dialed for Soyeon to the rescue. If Y/n were to continue, even her own body would give up on her. 

"Y/n!" Soyeon's voice echoed through the headphones Y/n was wearing, shouting at her to stop. Finally, she gets out of the car weakly, almost dropping to her knees the moment she got out of the car. "Yah yah, slowly." 

Getting her to sit down at the VIP section, Y/n held a blank face, that seemed to be withstanding alot of pain. "What happened, girl? Didn't we just talk about caring more for yourself yesterday?" Hugging her, Y/n was just expressionless, her face so pale she could pass out any minute. 

"I went to the company this morning," Soyeon looked at her in worry as she continued," they were practicing their comeback song, with a girl in the centre. A young girl. Their new member, manger told me." Disbelief written all over Soyeon's face, Y/n continues, tears starting to drip from the girl's eyes. "They were laughing and hugging and dancing with her, as if they have known each other for a long time. The way they smiled at them," sniffling, Soyeon was about to cry as well, seeing how much pain Y/n was in, "I could never get them to smile at me like that." 

Not even wanting to hear what Soyeon has to say, she walks away, into her own room at the centre. The room was almost new, as she looked around once again, more medals and trophies hanging around, until she came to her mirror. 

Bloodshot eyes, puffy face, messy hair. Anger coursing through her, Y/n punches the mirror on the wall. Streaks of red drip down her hands, as she watch the glass crumble in her bleeding palms, once again leaking tears from her eyes. "I'm so shit...so shit my soulmates can replace me so quickly..."

Going back home silently after Soyeon treated her hands, the habit of driving back to the dorms hit her, making her think twice whether she should go in, even when there is another girl in there. Opening the door silently, she walks in to 5 of them, including the girl, watching YouTube in front of the TV together. 'I was literally watching yesterday and no one came to me. Damn,'

'Pretty.' Staring at the girl, she realised how different she was compared to her. "Oh, noona. This is our new member joining us from the upcoming, Rei." Niki pulled you in front of the girl, who seemed to recognise you. "Hi, I'm Rei! Bang PD told me that you're their soulmates. I'm Enhypen's newest member!" 'So bright, no wonder they would love her.' "Hi,...I'm Y/n." Damn the difference. Those bright brown eyes, pretty nose, heart shaped lips. 'I could never compare.'

You looked around, to see that most of them spared you a glance, and back to the TV. "She's in the same room as you, Y/n. There's another bed for her inside, with a desk and wardrobe too." Nodding, you send a small smile to the pretty girl, before heading to the room.

Taking a shower, you took a good 10 mins staring at your reflection. 'Rei is really pretty. Rei is really pretty. Rei is really pretty.' As if the sentence was trying to haunt you,  your mind kept repeating that message in your head, about to drive you nuts. "She seems so nice though," Sighing, you had enough crying for the day, heading back to your room.

Seeing the older girl do her skincare routine, you really wanted to get it off your chest. "Rei...right?" Putting her moisturizer, she suddenly turns to look at you, sending you another sincere smile. "Oh, Y/nie, yeah?"

"Do...do you like my soulmates?"

"Of course, they're so nice!"