𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

 "Y/n? Hey, you have school today, it's time to get up." Stirring, she hears that voice that seemed so soft and gentle. Wait. 'This is not my bed. Not my covers. NOT MY HOUSE!' Suddenly wide awake, she jolts upright, finally remembering that she lives in their dorm now. "O...oh, Heeseung...I'm up," She gets up, startled when Hee ruffled her hair. "It's oppa to you, I'm 4 years older." 

 "...oppa." Her raspy voice sounded like so cute, Hee was fluttering inside, as the girl rubs her eyes tiredly, rolling about on the bed. "Get up now, Jungwon Sunoo and Jay are waiting for you," Getting up, the girl went to get ready for school. 

The smell of waffles hit her nose, running downstairs to see everyone eating breakfast. 'So handsome...in anything...' Clipping up her hair, they stare at her every move. The girl looks up, startled at the gaze, before uttering, "Good morning." "Good morning, princess." 'No way, pet names already? We're not even together yet!!' 

"Here, we saved some for you, finish and go to school, ok?" Jake hands her the plate of waffles with strawberry and whipped cream, as she thanked him. Munching down, they get ready to leave, as Y/n runs to the mirror in the bathroom, putting a relatively huge plaster over her soulmate mark, catching the eyes of Jungwon, who just sat there, watching silently. 

"Okay, let's go." The boys got to school with her, the two young ones entering the class with her, earning whispers. "They're with her??" "No way, not my husband..." 

Ignoring the remarks, they sat beside her, attending the class. Class took long enough before it ended, the boys meeting Jay during lunch. The 4 of them eat at a corner of the cafeteria, before 4 familiar girls arrive at their table.  "Jay oppa! Oh, hi Jungwon and Sunoo oppa..." Her eyes glance over to Y/n, an evident look of distaste washing over her face. Ugh.

"You're literally 2 years older than me, why are you calling me oppa. Hyung, you know her?" Jungwon eyes the girl that spoke, looking back at Jay. "Oh, no idea. Who are you again?" Embarrassed, the girl that spoke flushes red, probably in ager and humiliation. "Yah, oppa, how can you forget me...I'm Eunha-ie," The way the girl spoke, Eunha, made Y/n choke on her food, snorting a laugh.

"Yah, who's this bitch here, how dare she sit with you guys, and you didn't even call me? Hmm!" As if a little kid, the girl literally threw a tantrum at Jay when they were the same age. Instead of getting offended, Y/n loved more than ever to play with the flow. "HAHA! Yah kid, you should only throw such a tantrum to your parents, a better chance." Winking at Eunha, Y/n continues to giggle, as Jay reaches out to high five Y/n, sharing the laughter. 

"...You! How dare you! I remember your face, you will regret this!" Not even sparing a glance, Y/n peacefully continues eating her food. School finally ends, as Y/n was going to the hospital for her final check up. Surprisingly, the girl recovered almost back to normal in a month, even surprising the doctors. 

"I have an appointment at the hospital, you guys go first, finally all these bandages will go away-" "Okay then let's go." Sunoo grabs the girl as they made their way into the van. "Yah! What do you mean let's go-" Lifted by her hoodie, they made the girl bring them along to the hospital with them. 

"Doctor, is she ok now?" "She is surprisingly more or less recovered, but she has to take care, especially of her limbs, a racer's life fully depends on their limbs." "We will watch her doctor, thank you so much." Jay spoke for the girl, who started to get annoyed. As the doctor finally finishes with her, he assumed that it was alright for him to mention about the soulmate mark removal.

"So for the removal of your soulmate mark, an appointment has been made-" "I'm sorry, what now?" The two young boys that were on their phones sitting on the couch in the doctor's office looked up suddenly, in surprise. "Y/n, are you still planning to do so? We haven't have a follow up on that with the aesthetic doctors-" "That won't be needed, sir. Please cancel the appointment for her, thank you." "Yah!!" 

"What was that all about." The van was filled to the brim with tension, as Jungwon decided to break it to her. "What, the mark removal?" Annoyed that her decision to cover her mark up was ruined thanks to Jay's words, she was upset. "Duh. Why would you even want to do that? Do you not like it? It's pretty." The boys went to stroke their marks, a familiar feeling washed over her mark on her collarbone. 

"I...It's not that I don't like it. Believe me, it looks really nice that people thought I had it tattooed." "Then why? Why would you even think of doing such a thing?" Jay scoots closer to the young girl, that had her head down. 

"I... Ever since I found out you guys liked that Yijin girl, I thought that going in between the both of you was a bad idea...and maybe I shouldn't be your soulmate. I really thought that you both really like each other." Quietly admitting, the sadness of being rejected by your own soulmates came back, as the girl nearly dripped tears. 

The road home after Y/n saying that was silent, going home without even sparing a glance at the three that went to school with her. Sensing her mood, Heeseung just welcomed her to sleep with him again, cradling her in his embrace, his shirt slowly getting wet, falling asleep.