𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺

𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘦

𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘦

Years later...

Manifesto: Day 1 World Tour in Seoul. Their first world tour was about to begin in a month, and the boys and Rei were more than focused in building stamina to perform at their best in September. Besides variety shows and En O'clock, they were hogging the gym or the practice rooms, and the time spent between the soulmates had been reduced to almost zero.

Not that Y/n couldn't understand, but she knew how busy they would be, as an engene herself. Nevertheless, since her soulmates are busy with their careers, she naturally got busy with hers too. To the point that the only time they saw each other, would probably be the one dinner meal every week with them, barely even speaking then.

Y/n has been taking short trips all over the world for her competitions and trainings, and sometimes the boys would not even know she was out of the country. As much as it pains her to be away from them, the boys not even knowing about her schedule seemed to pain her.

That Sunday, the boys were finally given a week of break, before picking up the pace again, the exhaustion of their careers has brought a toll on all of their bodies, especially physically.

"It was crazy today, hyung. I never felt so drained in like...a million years." Niki entered the room, sweat all over his body, his hair drenched like he took a shower.

"You did well," Jungwon pats the boys back, reassuring him. "Wait, where's y/n?" Hee walks into each room, including theirs, looking around. "I don't know, hyung. Maybe she's having training now."

"Wait, she's not in Korea?! How did we not even know?!" Jake sighs in exasperation, "And this is like her 5th time leaving without us knowing within the past month? What were we even thinking." The boys were finally cleaned up and resting on the couch, making small talk.

"Let's call her."

Everyone huddles over the phone, and finally someone answers the video call. "Bab- Huh? Who are you?" The phone was picked up by a boy, a handsome boy. "Oh, hi, I'm Felix, I train with jinnie. She's busy now by the way." He shows the phone over to Y/n talking to another boy about their age, who proceeded to pat her head, making the air between her soulmates tense up.