𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘵

𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘵.2

  "It's late now, we should probably head back home." Jay comments, as the 8 of them were standing on the rooftop of the mall, admiring the view. "I'm...going with yall?" Her voice came out softer than she thought, her hand flying to her mouth. "Back to our dorm. You are supposed to stay there." Sighing, she realises that if she said no, they would probably think that she doesn't like them. "Fine." 

 "When did my stuff get here??" As they walk in, her luggages were already in the living room. Looking closer, there was a note.

I brought your things over, including your racing things. Don't think about moving them again ok!?!? It's literally the third time I have to do this. Think about me aLsO, my dear girl. Anyway, I'm with Mark and the rest the next few days, you better stay with your soulmates oK? I expect bOnDinG 👀

Toodles,

Your beloved Soyeon

  "She already had this in mind, ugh..." Rolling her eyes, Y/n unpacks her stuff, her hands uncover all the certs, medals and trophies in one bag, reminiscing the every moment she won a competition, the looks on her parents' face, especially her dad's. "Daebak... all these are yours???" Niki slides beside her, taking a look at almost every trophy and award in the duffel bag. 

  "Don't...let's not talk about it, I..." Shoving the bag of medals at a corner of the living room, she went to take a shower. "You okay?" Niki hollers at her, who just hummed back. Without noticing, Niki grabs the bag silently, going through almost all her achievements, his eyes glimmering in excitement and surprise. 

Finally done, the girl walks in to see all 7 of them rummaging through her trophies and medals, even taking pictures and selfies with it (p.s. I can literally see Sunoo do that HAHHAHAHAAH). "Oh! Y/n-ie, you're here?" Niki turns around, 6 other heads follow suit. "What...are you...doing?" 

"Yah, these are all yours? Why did we not even realise? So 'Enjine' is you!" Jake spoke up. The girl couldn't bother answering him, sitting on the couch with her phone. "Why do you know the name Enjine?" Out of curiosity, the question slips out of her mouth, 'I thought I was thinking? Why did I ask that?' 

"Yah, if they had known," Heeseung points to the '02z, "they would immediately switch up their personality right there and then, I can swear." Unable to control her laugh, she giggles, asking, "No way...you're a fan???" 

Instead of getting an answer, the boys just look at the younger girl, in a daze. "Yah, you should smile and laugh more, you look prettier." Jungwon spoke out loud. "Uhh...ok?" 'Awkward, why do boys even say that, is that even flirting? '

"And why Enjine?" It was only a matter of time before they would ask her. "Think. E-N-J-I-N-E and E-N-G-E-N-E. I used to be crazy about you guys." Whispering the last part softly, the boys just smirk triumphantly, chaos reigned in the living room. 

"I thought that was the reason too, I didn't think it was really that." "I was about to change it, not gonna lie." Deep down, she knew they wouldn't allow her too, and she wouldn't too, but their reactions would show if they like her or not. "Wha- No. You are not changing that. No way. Enjine? That name is so nice. Right?" Sunghoon nudges them, who took awhile to get what Y/n was saying, and walk to the couch to sit right beside her. 

  Trying to hold in her laughter, the look on their faces proved her point that they were starting to get attached, and she just smiled. "I was just joking... People in the racing world know me as Enjine, why would I change that? Besides, people outside know Enjine, not Y/n." The way she said that made the boys look at her differently. She was a smart girl.

  "Yeah. Where am I gonna sleep? Here?" She points to the couch, earning 7 'no's almost instantly. "Scissors paper stone, who wins who will sleep with her." "YAH! What do you take me for-" "Shhhh." Rolling her eyes in frustration, she could only watch them fight it out, and it was Heeseung. 

  Half an hour later, "kay, bedtime." Groaning, the younger ones, left to their rooms, and the older ones uttered 'goodnight' before going to their own rooms. "Let's go." Heeseung sends a soft look to the young girl, who has fallen asleep. Carrying her slowly, the girl leans into his embrace, earning a smile from Heeseung. 'So cute.'

 Laying her gently, the boy washes up and walks to the other side of the bed, hopping in. The girl looked so tiny beside him, as he felt the familiar tug in his heart, watching the girl sleep so peacefully. "Goodnight, princess."