𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝘐𝘤𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦

𝘐𝘤𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦

Knock knock. The boy was in front of your bedroom door. Receiving no answer, the door creeks open slowly, as he slowly walked in, to see two girls in their own beds. Smiling to himself, he walks over quietly, as you felt your bed dip.

"Hmm?" You stir in your sleep, fully awake as the pale faced prince was inches away from your face, sitting at one corner of the bed. "S...Sunghoon ah." Turning to you, you were so awake all of a sudden, sitting upright. "What are you doing...here." About to show your excitement, you tried your best to keep your emotions to yourself.

"Let's go. Get ready." Devouring him with your eyes, you saw him already fully dressed. "Why-" "Don't ask so many questions, will you? I'll get so irritated." Huffing, you couldn't help but look at him in awe. What a Prince, a handsome one.

"You can stare later. Get up, princess." "P-Princess?!" He leaves swiftly, not looking back.

"Where are we going?" You stare him in the van, as he takes the stirring wheel

"Where are we going?" You stare him in the van, as he takes the stirring wheel. "This is my car, Hoon. At least tell me where we're going-" "Hoon?" Your eyes widen, blush creeping up your cheeks, turning away abruptly.

He gently brings your face to face him, staring into your eyes. "Hoon. No one's ever called me that. But I like it." You couldn't stop yourself from smiling, the corner of his lips turned upward as well.

Taking nearly half an hour, you finally saw where you were. "Ice Skating?" Nodding, he links your hands with his, dragging you in. "But I can't skate!" "I'll teach you."

Slowly, you had your hands in his, slowly moving around, before you finally got a whole of it. Enjoying your time, you felt pure happiness from the time spent around him, your ice prince.

The two of you were trying to race against each other, and you grew confident. Rounds after rounds, you were elated when you won against him, although you knew he had let you. Despite so, you took seconds to realise you couldn't stop.

Trying to stop moving, nothing was working. "Hoon ah!" His eyes dart to your figure, his eyes widening when your eyes had fear in them. "Y/n!"

Not sure what you had tripped over, you were already plummeting to the ground, when a strong hand grips your waist, lifting you up once again, causing you to shut your eyes in fear.

"Yah. Open your eyes. It's me." Fluttering your eyes open, was his body over yours, your upper body supported by his arm. Surprise written all over your face, his chuckles.

"Y...You...Thanks, Hoon ah-" Gasping, his soft lips were on yours all of a sudden, you shut your eyes tightly, trying to respond back. He pulls away, as you looked at him with the surprise all evident.

"What was that for." "To let your k-drama fan ass enjoy an actual k drama scene. How was it?" You were turning redder by the minute, as you quickly get out of his grip, out of the rink. "Hey!"

Sunghoon joins you quickly, as the both of you went to the cafe in the rink to get a drink. "What are you thinking about?" His voice pulls you out of your daze, as you start to stare at him.

"Why?" "Why what?" "Why did you do that." He still pretends to not know what you were talking about. "I'm serious." "I'm serious too." "Park Sunghoon!"

"Why did you think I do that then." You couldn't bring yourself to speak up, like how you assumed before, to only get slapped in the face.

"Because I'm your toy? Your one time fun?" "Y/n, it's not like that-" That memory of yours was about to make you drip tears once again, but you kept your head down. "I swear, that was because I didn't know who to believe! It was hard for me to tell who was my real soulmate! One day there's this girl that we fell for claiming to be our soulmate, and the other another girl comes into my life claiming to be my soulmate too! What did you want me to do!"

You didn't want to see his face anymore, walking out of the building, with the poor boy following after you. "Y/n! Don't you dare to walk away from me!" He ran over to you stopping you. You hurled slaps and punches into his chest, tears falling down his face, and yours.

As the hits slowly came to a stop, he grabs both your arms, wrapping his around your circumference. "What's your real motive for spending the day with me, huh?" "There's no motive, Y/n. The evidence is right there, that you're my soulmate. It was my fault for not checking if that girl was real or not before buying it. But isn't that over already? There's only you left, Y/n. No more competition. Just you...and us."

Your bloodshot eyes look up to his broken ones. "It was my fault for making that mistake, princess. It was my fault, but don't shut me off again, will you? Please."

You could feel his sincerity, and you knew yourself it was only a matter of time that you would reconcile with him. He was too good of a guy to reject, you knew deep down.

"Let's go back. I'm tired." "Does that mean you agreed?" You turn to the van, "I already said so right? Let's go!" "You actually agreed?! You can't reject such a face after all, can you!"

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝘋𝘖𝘜𝘉𝘓𝘌 𝘜𝘗𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘌 𝘊𝘜𝘡 𝘐 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓 𝘉𝘈𝘋 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘜𝘗𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘎 - 𝘳𝘦𝘪