𝘵𝘦𝘯

𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭

𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭

  Speeding her way there, thoughts were harassing your mind. 'Is he gonna live?' 'He can't leave now, I haven't won enough for him yet.' 'Mum, how's mum?' 'How did I not think about visiting him at home?' 'It's all my fault if he leaves me.' 'I will lose my family.'

Zoom. The girl was speeding down every road, her mind going wild. Suddenly, oblivious to her surroundings, the girl took seconds to realise, the oncoming truck on her left, after swerving right. She was dead. Baam.

The car flies meters away from the cross junction, laying on its roof. Y/n was half awake, the familiar metallic taste of blood drip down from her head, her body drenched in nothing. But her own blood. 'Maybe this was what I needed. A new life, with my parents, Soyeon, and another soulmate. Live well mom, I'm sorry dad and I have to leave.'

Accepting her fate, the girl falls out of the car, hoping to never wake up from her 'dream'. 

"n...y/n...Y/N! Can you hear me? Hey!" In a daze, you stir to see your one and only beloved Soyeon, waving her hands in front of you, as you used nearly all of your strength, to grab her hand, falling back into unconsciousness. 

After - hours later, a wave of dizziness wash over you, barely able to open your eyes. "Y/n ah, you're awake, finally." That familiar voice, non other than your own mother, wakes you up, with swollen eyes. "E..eomma..." Looking at her destroyed body, her mother bursts into tears at her daughter's condition, engulfing her in a hug.

"You basically got punctured, my dear girl. It was so dark, you were speeding the entire time, not even watching out and being aware." Closing your eyes, you just listened to her nagging once again, till Soyeon barged in.

"GIRL. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" Laughing sheepishly, you slowly turned your back to the fuming girl at the door. "Hey, bestie..." "Don't 'hey bestie' me, YOU COULD HAVE DIED YOU-" "Yah yah yah, I'm not dead ok?" Rolling your eyes, it suddenly hit you.

"Wait. Where's...dad? Is he okay?" Your mother looks at you tiredly, stroking your hair. "He...he didn't make it, my dear. It's okay. He did his best." Shocked, you fell to your bed, defeated. "W...what? How are you so calm?? He left???" Her mum nods silently, tears falling one again. "Don't worry about your dad now, you need to get better quickly ok?" Your mum just walks out after hugging Soyeon, before the older girl rushes to your side on the bed. 

Tears dripped down your face, despite wanting to hold it in so badly. "Hey...your mum needs time too, don't think about it too much, ok?" Your eyes wander all over the room, before to your body. "I look so shit right now..." Sinking into the bed, you pull the covers over you entire body, unable to accept reality.

"You just got rammed by a truck, just sleep, ok?" Ignoring her, you drift away, tears staining your face. 

Soyeon sits in your bed, hugging you like she wouldn't let you go. "You really got roughed up, you know. I was worried you left me too." Checking your phone, you suddenly remembered. Jungwon. Checking the time and date, you were out for 3 days. "Wait, did they try to look for me? My soulmates..." 

Hinting you to check your phone, you realised you were trending all over social media that you got into an accident, reporters were evidently at the doors of the hospital, having a hard time with the security guards. "Oh my god..." 

"I'm sorry girl, I think they have the right to know." Staring at her sternly, Soyeon backs away slowly. "What. Did. You. Do." "They're on the way..." "What!!!" Throwing your pillow at her, the last thing you wanted was them to comment and nag and laugh at you. "I'm leaving." "Wha- no...you are not going anywhere!" "I got an appointment with the doctor." 

Walking out, you headed to the doctor's office. "Y/n, you're here." "Doctor." 

"You have broken ribs, that probably will take the longest time to heal. 8 stitches on your head, that would heal the fastest. You are considered very lucky, to survive with a broken leg and shoulder. My advice, lay off the racing for a few months, if you're lucky, everything should heal within 2 months, if you listen." 

Walking out, you had no idea how to face your own life. No dad. No racing. It's like going back to square one. Where nothing went your way. "Y/n!" That voice. Turning around, there stood your 7 soulmates, with Soyeon.

"They were here already, I could only tell them where you are. And where's your wheelchair?" Soyeon marches over with your wheelchair, sitting you down. "Why are they here, seriously." You whispered to her angrily. "They're your soulmates, and don't fight the feeling, it's normal to feel happy to see them." She knew you too well.

"What...happened to you?" Back on your bed, you didn't want to look at them. "She got rammed by a truck, and lost her father on the same day, so be nice." Scowling at them, she pats your head, before exiting the room. "Uh..."

"If you don't want to be here, the door is there." It was a first that some of them threw worried glances at you, while the rest just played with their phones, practically ignoring what you said. Jungwon, being the mature one, strides over, sitting beside you.

"How are you feeling?" Damn those butterflies.