𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵

𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵

"Oppa." Heeseung was at the door watching both of you, but in relief you saw that the boy you called your boyfriend, was not upset at all, instead, surprise.

"What's stopping you from accepting him? He's a good guy." Jay looks up to Hee, before shutting the door on him. "Yah!"

Staring straight into your eyes, you felt as if your heart was making leaps and jumps, and the feeling of accepting him was too strong. "I'm literally asking if we can be official. You don't need me to-" 

You were trying to keep a distance from him, and he kept closing the space off, before your back had hit the wall. "Don't come so close to me." "No." As if time was swiftly flying by, you didn't know what you wanted yourself. Accept him, or not? 

"Are you serious?" "Yes, for the millionth time." He could sense the worry and fear in you, and so he whispers, "I won't play with something as so serious as your feelings, ok? You can trust me. I'm a good guy. I'll prove it to you." 

Thankful to your reflexes, you swiftly move away from under him, sitting on his bed. "Fine. Just this once." As if the bulb in his head had lit up, he rushes to you, lifting you up, before both of you land on his king sized bed. 

"You sure?" "I'm not saying it again, Jay-" He inches closer, not letting you finish what you were saying, your lips sealed by his, pulling you closer into his embrace. "You won't regret."

"You accepted him?" The next day, it was a rest day, and you were in a jealous Hee's embrace, on his bed

"You accepted him?" The next day, it was a rest day, and you were in a jealous Hee's embrace, on his bed. "Mhm." The boy was silent, and you wanted to ask him. "Jealous?" Surprised, he quickly shakes his head no. "Just don't forget about me." He pouts. 

"Why would I forget about you? We literally live together." You put your arms around his neck, embracing him. "If Jay is all over your mind now, I may not even cross your mind-" You silence him, placing your lips on his.

Pulling away, you ruffle his hair, whispering to him, "You're my first boyfriend, and the first person to accept me. Can't you tell I'm head over heels for you?" The boy replies by turning red, looking away.