𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

"Won ah, it's fine, really." You were trying to snap him out of his own world, seeing how he was gripping your phone tightly. "It's fine? He is already trying to get into your life, it's like he doesn't have anything better to do."

Trying to stifle a laugh, you ask, "Is this a jealous wonnie or an upset wonnie-" "BOTH!" He refuses to give you back the phone, staring at the chat intensely. He tucks you into your bed, staring at the time on the clock. "Go to sleep, okay? Let us deal with him."

The next morning, it was chaos in the dining room

The next morning, it was chaos in the dining room. "I've told manager-nim that I'm taking the next few days off. So go for your schedules okay?" You heard them arguing over each other, before opening the door, their heads turning to you.

"I'll accompany you, okay? Imma see what this dude can do under MY eyes." Jungwon's eyes darken, before sharing you a smile. 'That duality.' "O...oh, sure."

The two of you arrive at the centre for your training, and there he was, in the office. "Oh, y/n!" He smiles brightly at you, his eyes soon travel to Wonnie who was standing beside you, the light in his eyes dimming. Wooyoung walks over to the both of you, stretching his hand out to you.

Before you knew it, Wonnie was already shaking hands with him, a sickening fake smile plastered over his face. "Hi, I'm Jungwon, her SOULMATE. Nice to meet you too, you must be..." "Wooyoung. Her trainer." Jungwon's grip on your hand tightens, as both guys finally let go of each other's hands.

"Give me a sec, y/n, I'll be over in a sec." You nod, before taking Jungwon out of the office, his eyes never leaving Wooyoung's figure. "Let's go, won. Enough." He follows you out, displeasure written all over his face.

"I'll be in the car, okay? You just sit here and wait." Jungwon nods, sitting on the bench facing the racing track, sipping on his iced coffee. "I'll wait for you later." He finally let's go of your hand that he held onto so tightly, before staring at your figure entering the car, and Wooyoung.

He watches the both of you converse in the car, and jealousy was an understatement. "He better be keeping his hands to himself man." Wonnie mutters under his breath, before waiting for you to be done.

It was lunch, and you knew something was bound to happen, with them two about to bite each other's head off. Sitting in the middle, Wonnie was on your right and Wooyoung was to the left.

"Y/n, you know I don't like onions, here, take mine." Wooyoung's chopsticks pick up the onions on his plate, but before it even landed on yours, the onions were taken by Wonnie, shoving it into his mouth. "Oh, what a coincidence, I love onions too. But since I love you more princess, you can have mine."

The two stare again in a staring contest, and honestly, this triangle was more than entertaining. One of them is trying so hard to get close to you, and the other is trying to defend his possession.

"GUYS. Can we eat? I want to eat in peace. Please." They finally finish whatever was on their plate, and you went back to training.

"Princess, I think we should talk to your captain about this man. I really don't have a good feeling about this." He didn't want to let you leave for training, holding you in his arms. "Let's talk later, okay? I really need to practice." He nods, before releasing his grip on you.

The trainer and you are in the car again, but this time, the glint of mischief in his eyes was so obvious. "Y/n, that guy, Jungwon, is your boyfriend?" "Y...yeah, why?" You didn't want to look at him, knowing where this conversation was going. Before you knew it, your eyes widen when you felt a hand on your thigh, causing you to shiver.

"W...what are you doing?" He casually throws you a glance, "You think?" Everything went by so quickly, he was already stretching his face to yours.

"Stop!" At the corner of your vision, you saw someone rushing towards you. "Y/n!"

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂: 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘛𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘔𝘌 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘐𝘝𝘌'𝘚 𝘈𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘐'𝘔 𝘖𝘍𝘍𝘐𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠 𝘖𝘉𝘚𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘋

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙏𝙈𝙄: 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 :))

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 - 𝘐𝘝𝘌

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─