𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

"Yes." A smile crept up Heeseung's face, as the young girl blushes madly, looking away. "I knew you wouldn't refuse." Grabbing her hands, she looked up at Heeseung's gaze, butterflies filling her stomach. 

"I knew you had a thing for us, the moment I saw your expression at the door that day. Thank you, for doing everything you have done, for us. Trust me, I'll make it up to you." Finally, that day, the girl breaks into her first smile, after a long while. Giving her a quick peck, the two blush madly, embracing one another. 

Holding her hand, she gets pulled into the dorm, Heeseung reassuring her. "You belong here. Don't forget that." He whispers into her ear, causing her to blush. Walking in, Y/n goes to the kitchen to get water for the both of them, her footsteps practically awoke the entire dorm. "Y/n??" That voice. 

"Rei." Anger was evident in her voice. The older girl seem to panic a little, composing herself. 6 other heads turn to see Heeseung and Y/n in the kitchen. "So it's true. You're back." Jake and Sunghoon comment sharply, the familiar ache in her heart. Not even sparing the boys a glance, Heeseung rolls his eyes at them, glaring intensely. 

"Let's go." Grabbing her hand, they went into Heeseung's room. "Yah, why are you guys holding hands?" Rei's question once again earned the others' attention. "Yeah hyung. What are you doing? Rei is our girl-" "We broke up." Gasps of shock echoed through the room, intense stares on him. 

"You guys do whatever you want. Y/n's our soulmate, and my girlfriend now. None of you can hurt her, I mean it." His tone startled the few, including the girl the boys swooned over, who seemed surprised, and jealous. "Are you serious-" Without listening, y/n walks in first before Heeseung, closing the door. 

The two get ready for bed, Heeseung was already in bed, when y/n goes to the toilet to take a shower. Exiting the room, she hoped no one would be outside, only seeing Rei chucking Soju in the kitchen. "What are you doing? You should watch your image, especially when you're an idol-"

"I'm sorry, y/n. My soulmate recently passed on, and having only the boys to rely on, I fell for them. I'm so so sorry." The girl cries, while chucking bottle after bottle. Not the same y/n she once was, the feeling to care and open up to Rei was lost. She couldn't see her the same way, not after the girl she once trusted turned out to be the girl that took her soulmates away from her. 

"Heeseung asked me to be his girlfriend today. I was afraid of telling them, so I did everything I could for them behind their backs. And he finally noticed my efforts, and that I'm his soulmate. He's very special to me, and I hope you won't...betray me again. It was painful to see how my soulmates swoon over you, but I'm finally over it. At least one of them appreciates my effort, so if you need them, so be it." Leaning in, she whispers into Rei's ear, "I'm saying the 6 boys that have feelings for you, not my boyfriend. Don't you even think about it." "I'm sorry y/n."

Giving Rei a quick hug, she walks to the bathroom, throwing the boys who were peeping at their conversation a glance. Done washing up, she walks into Heeseung's room, seeing the boy fast asleep. Getting onto the bed, she sat up with her phone, watching the boy's sleeping figure. "Stop looking, it's weird." Laughing, the girl gets pulled into the bed by the older boy, hugging her from the back. 

"Sleep now, you've got training tomorrow, and a photo shoot." "H...how do you know??" "Our manager told me." Smiling to herself, she felt so happy deep down, to have Heeseung all to herself. Pecking her neck, he nuzzled his head into her neck, both of them going to dreamland together. 

The next morning, the girl wakes up bright and early, to see a pair of strong hands around her waist

The next morning, the girl wakes up bright and early, to see a pair of strong hands around her waist. Moving him gently, the girl gets ready, slipping out of bed. Standing up, she leans to him, stroking his hair. "Heeseung ah, it's time to wake up." The boy hums quietly, as Y/n chuckles. Changing, she got ready, preparing breakfast for everyone. Pancakes.

(Y/n's outfit ^^)

(Y/n's outfit ^^)

Cooking the pancakes, the rest came down one by one, surprised at the food on the table, silently digging in. "Thanks." "Thanks y/n." Rei and the 6 boys dig in, while y/n scans over the table, to see only one person missing. Her boyfriend. Rushing into the room, realised Heeseung was shirtless. O.M.G.

Blushing madly, she quickly closes the door, about to back away, when Heeseung pulls her in closer. "...What...what are you doing...they're outside." y/n was turning red, when Heeseung puts his shirt on, hugging the girl, a quick peck on her lips. "Good morning." The boy whispers in her ear, a smile forming on her lips. 

"I made pancakes. Come when you're ready." He hums in reply, about to let you go, when he tells you. "I'm older than you." Looking at him as if you didn't know, you laughed. "Okay and?" "Oppa. You're supposed to call oppa." "Okay bye-" "Y/N!" 

Walking out, you saw the boys and Rei look towards you, after realising both of you were really loud. "You seem happy, huh?" Jungwon's comment slightly threw you off track, but you kept it cool. "Why wouldn't I be happy? Or...do you not want me to be happy or something?" Your retaliation made them look up from their phones, at you. 

Heeseung walks out then, realising how the boys were looking at him and you intently. "Morning everyone." "Oh, hyung." The boy then walks over, his hands over your waist, as you pass him the food. "Oppa." You utter softly, hoping only Heeseung would hear. You hear him laugh cheekily, smacking his back. "Thanks, baby." Your eyes widen at the pet name he gave you, hoping your eyes send him the message to stop. 

"Yah. We are all older than you, shouldn't we get an oppa too?" 

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙚! 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙞𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙪𝙫 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙓𝙊𝙓𝙊 - 𝙧𝙚𝙞