White Camellia

Camellia, white - You're Adorable

• <———> •

Warning- This chapter may contain moments of madness, profanity, and/or detailed explanations of pain, if you are uncomfortable during this chapter please leave and read something better. This may also contain bad grammar and too many commas. Thank you.

• <———> •

He had been near the commoner only a few hours now, he wondered why he felt so uptight around him, why had he felt so angry? So envious? The more he watched the more he realized. He saw the family taking a great liking to him. Grater than when Theseus himself may have been on his deathbed. Maybe they were thinking of the commoner lying there on the bed, as still as a log. He wondered if those tears they had shed were tears for the commoner who strode the halls with his meretricious outfit and nervous nature. If Theseus could look inside their minds and read their thoughts maybe he'd have closure, maybe he'd see that they cared for him, or maybe he'd leave more broken-hearted than before.

The two strode down a wide hall, he vaguely remembered this hall, He remembered being tired, really tired, and he remembered reaching out for someone before the memory stopped. It was like his head was a broken record player, unable to jump a crack in the otherwise "perfect" tune. The commoner suddenly stopped and turned to Theseus. "That's right!" He blurted, "I never told you my name!"

Now that he's mentioned it, Theseus couldn't remember the commoner's name either. He remembered the letter "R" but he couldn't remember if it was at the beginning of his name or not, just that it had "R" in it. He smiled and took both of Theseus's hands, for some reason Theseus's chest tightened as if he wasn't used to people touching him like that. The commoner laced his fingers with Theseus's and smiled brightly.

"I'm Ra-"

.

drip.

.

(Wisp POV)
The boy had hardly began to say his name before the Prince swayed just like he had some nights ago, just like he had been doing for the last two years, and began to fall. Just like I'd done those nights he passed out, I stepped forward and gripped the shoulder farthest from me, pressed his chest to mine and folded my arms around him. One of my arms over his shoulders, the other around his waist, both held him tightly as I let his head drop between my shoulder and my neck.

Oh, Theseus. I thought, Please be ok. Holding him as tight as I could, I gently dropped to my knees, making sure Theseus's legs tucked to the side, I sat down and rested the prince on my lap. I let him go and he dropped to the stone floor softly. I straightened him out and kept my hands on his shoulders as I waited for him to wake up.

Just as suddenly as he passed out he tried to sit up with wild eyes, but I pushed him down onto my lap and let his legs kick the air in response. I tilted my helmet up so he could see my face while keeping my features hidden from the others.

"Good morning, My prince. You are in the west corridor with Me, Arri, Jerome, and your other guards, along with Sir Ranboo." Theseus winced at the mention of Ranboo and began to cover his ears before I placed my hands in front of them and his pained expression soothed into one of mild calm. I enjoyed being like this; Prince Theseus laying on my lap, my hands keeping the pain at bay, and him feeling peaceful with me there.

Not in a weird way though, I just like knowing that I am able to keep my, dare I say it, friend safe. (If you cannot tell, I'm over-protective and enjoys being ordered around.)