Hand Flower Tree

Hand Flower Tree - Warning

(There's a LOT of swearing in this chapter, sorry!)

 [Wilbur POV]

It's been a week since my Theseus tried to... Go to a better place... I've been a good brother since then, I've been by his side and I haven't left him once! I've been helping him, taking care of him, keeping ₮ⱧɆ₥ away, and I've been making sure he feels ⱠØVɆĐ. Theseus is almost fully healed, he's able to walk now which is great! But now anyone is allowed to visit him. That isn't so great.

I held Theseus's arm tightly, watching H҉I҉M҉   carefully. He sat in the corner of the room, also watching my Theseus work. He's so fucking infuriating. Just him sitting there I can feel his threads trying to tie around my Theseus. MY FUCKING THESEUS! WHY CAN'T HE FUCKING TELL THAT MY THESEUS DOESN'T WANT HIS SMELLY ASS AROUND HI-

 "Prince Wilbur, could you please let go? You're hurting me," My Theseus said, making me snap back to reality. I realized that I'd been gripping his arm a little too tightly and I snatched back my hand immediately. "I'm so sorry, Theseus!" I laughed nervously, "You'd forgive your brother, right? It was just an accident, there is no reason to be upset at all." I smiled at my brother, helping him. I was helping him. He just needed to see it...

 He thought for a moment, then turned back to his work. "I suppose you are right, Prince Wilbur." I smiled at him brightly, even though he wasn't looking at me. That's fine. He doesn't need to look at me, he just needs to realize who cares for him and who doesn't. My poor Theseus has no one except for me! He must have realized that by now... 

 I looked at Prince Dream, a smile plastered on my face. I stuck out my tongue, trying to say; I win you green bitch. He scowled in response and stood up. He carefully made his way over to my Theseus like a spider who'd just caught a fly. His steps were so careful and quiet that Theseus hadn't even realized Dream had stood up until he sat on the edge of the bed with a concerned look. That fake motherf-

"Thes, are you sure you're supposed to be working? Do you have permission to?" Dream put a hand on Theseus's leg and I felt my face go dark and blood run cold. WHO THE FUCK GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO LAY A HAND ON MY THESEUS?! 

Theseus smiled in return and laughed, "Da- I mean, Duke Sam said that I could finish this assignment and then he was going to show me something. So yes, I do have permission." Dream smiled back and my heart nearly shattered. 

"I'm so glad you and Duke Sam are getting along well, I hope someday he will be a true father to you, Thes." 

...

"No," I said, not even realizing I said it until the others looked at me. "'No' to what?" Dream asked, I could see that he was smiling inside. I hate him. I hate looking at that smirk. I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! 

 "Phil is Theseus's father. I am his brother. You can't take him away from me. Not again." I grabbed Theseus's hand and forced him to look at me by grabbing his jaw. "You love me, right?

 I waited but gained no response from him. 

"YES, YOU FUCKING DO. SAY YES. JUST SAY YES! IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD!" I screamed, gripping his face tightly. He winced at the pain but I knew he was wincing at Dream. My eyes shot to Dream's hand which was still on my Theseus's calf, I took a seething breath and let go of my brother's face. "LET GO OF MY BROTHER YOU BITCH! CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE HURTING HIM? LET GO!" I slapped Dream's hand away and pushed him off the bed. Theseus looked so frightened, all because of Dream.

 I screamed and screamed, cursing Dream away and throwing anything I could at him. But he still refused to leave. HE REFUSED TO LEAVE MY THESEUS. "Wilbur?" I heard from behind me, I'd been standing over Dream who lay on the ground when I heard it. I turned, flower pot in hand, and saw Theseus cowering on the bed, fear-stricken and shaking. I put the pot down and returned to my Theseus's side. 

 "It's okay, Theseus. He won't hurt you. I won't let him," I said, putting a hand on his cheek. He flinched under my touch and my face softened into one of worry. What has he done to you to make you flinch like this? I thought, watching my Theseus. 

 "He isn't afraid of me. He's afraid of you, Wilbur." Dream stood up, dusting off his clothes. I stared at Theseus, he stared back with a look of fear and shock. 

 "No. You love me, Right, my songbird? You're not afraid of me, are you?" I asked, my hand gliding down his face until it reached his neck where I felt my fingers curl around his skin. He whimpered and anger seethed into my face. I stood up and put pressure on his neck, gripping his throat tightly. "R҉I҉G҉H҉T҉, M҉Y҉ S҉O҉N҉G҉B҉I҉R҉D҉? Y҉O҉U҉ L҉O҉V҉E҉ M҉E҉! Y҉O҉U҉'D҉ N҉E҉V҉E҉R҉ B҉E҉ A҉F҉R҉A҉I҉D҉ O҉F҉ Y҉O҉U҉R҉ B҉R҉O҉T҉H҉E҉R҉! T҉E҉L҉L҉ M҉E҉ I҉'M҉ R҉I҉G҉H҉T҉! T҉E҉L҉L҉ M҉E҉ I҉'M҉ R҉I҉G҉H҉T҉, T҉H҉E҉S҉E҉U҉S҉!

 I was pulled away from my Theseus and thrown to the floor as Dream passed me. He ran up to my Theseus and began talking to him, there is no way in hell I'm letting Dream manipulate him to hate me. THESEUS IS MINE AND MINE ONLY! NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM! 

Theseus took a gasp of air when I was thrown off of him, he coughed and gasped and sputtered as I lay on the floor. I stood up and ran to my Theseus's side, how could Dream hurt him! "Theseus are you oka-"

 "Get away from me!" He cried, looking at me with wide, terrified eyes. I stepped forward and watched him flinch away from me. Whatever Dream said must've worked. Because now there were tens of strings wrapped around my Theseus, all connected to Dream. I watched as my strings snapped and fell away from him, he was turning against a god. Did he understand that? 

I was pushed out by Dream and guards were called on me, Dream had said that I tried to choke my little brother to death. What a liar. He showed the guards Theseus and they all turned on me, each and every one of them. They all grabbed me and began to pull me away.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE ME AWAY! THESEUS NEEDS ME! HE WILL NEVER SURVIVE WITHOUT ME! LET ME GO, HE NEEDS ME!" I screamed, kicking and flailing, trying to get back to my Theseus. "The only thing Theseus needs is you away from him." One guard said, making the others laugh.