Aster

Aster - Symbol of Love, Daintiness

Shoutout: Thank you so much daisy_nymph for your support and comments, I really appreciate the votes and reads and your comments truly make my day! :) Thank you for being so sweet! I hope you have a lovely day/night daisy_nymph! <3      ( /p ) 

(Also these chapters just keep getting published so fast! AH!)

• <———> •

Warning- This chapter may contain moments of madness, profanity, and/or detailed explanations of pain, if you are uncomfortable during this chapter please leave and read something better. This may also contain bad grammar and too many commas. Thank you.

• <———> •

I watched my twin with careful eyes as he became too close to our little brother. Too close even for siblings. He was never that close to me. I bit my lip in response, Why do you care anyway? You left him!

Ignoring the strange thoughts in my head, I continued to watch my twin and little brother. He pulled Theseus into a side hug after he said what happened with his memories, That sly little fox. I've studied manipulation tactics before, and I know how to use them. I don't like using them though, I hate that. I hate watching someone change, watching as their personality shifts, as their actions become alien, as everything about them becomes different, and I hate knowing they changed because of me.

However, this doesn't seem to bother my twin. If I had to guess, I'd assume he likes watching people break for him. It was a cunning excuse he made, "alter ego." He has anger issues! There's no "alter ego" in him!

I know what that looks like, I've trained several troubled knights before. But there was this one boy, Sir Muni, I trained him for several years. He was the only person who understood me. You see, he had voices too. Only his were different versions of himself. He had several personalities in him and he loved showing them to me. Most of them liked me, knowing I was troubled too. But one of his personalities liked me only on the battlefield. He saw the worst in me, and I saw the worst in him. Only a few of the people I train know about my voices, those are the guards and knights I see often, for example; Wisp knows about my voices, and so do the guards stationed outside my room.

Anyway, that's not the point. My point is that I know a troubled person when I see one. And my brother was not troubled in that way. He was troubled, yes, but not like that. Not like me.

He wrapped his arms around our brother, I watched as he smiled and whispered into Theseus's ear. If you need to know, he's rewarding Theseus for opening up to him. Making Theseus want to tell him more and open up to him more often so he can get rewarded. This is very effective on Theseus, considering how much he doesn't get attention from our father or the rest of our family. Even I should pay more attention to him. But, that's the problem with me. I'm too afraid of getting attached to him and losing him that I refuse to get attached in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I love my brother, but it scares me how easily he can sway one way and be lost in the wind. After Wilbur left, he swayed and lost sight of who he was. It's so painful knowing that he had to suffer to be himself again. If Wilbur hadn't left, would things be different? Would he be happy?

Let's ponder that for another day. The rest of us, Prince Dream, Wisp, and I were forced to sit in silence and watch the two brothers talk. Even though Theseus tried to include us he was always shot down by Wilbur who brought the attention to himself. Eventually, Wilbur returned to his duties and left Theseus with his picnic party.