Aloe

Aloe - Affection, also Grief. 

• <———> •

Warning- This chapter may contain moments of madness, profanity, and/or detailed explanations of pain, if you are uncomfortable during this chapter please leave and read something better. Thank you.

Authors note: Hello! There may be some areas in this story where it wouldn't seem humanly possible to do those things, (AHEM- Paragraph 6-) but I assure you, It is possible in this AU. (In my story they do have inventories like in Minecraft but it's explained in a way that makes it seem they are holding it/have it on their person. Example: Carrying it on their head, unnecessarily big pockets, holding it in their arms, carrying it in their mouth, pinning it in their hair, etc.)

• <———> •

Prince Dream and Theseus talked while their guards argued, The guards split only when their Princes left for Theseus's chambers. "A prince should never be a stranger in his palace!" The dream had remarked when Theseus shared that he hadn't yet seen his study. Dream took him by the hand as he led Theseus to where he had spent nearly half his life. Theseus stood outside the door as Dream peered curiously at him. "Ready?" He asked, Theseus drew a deep breath in, already feeling the memories and nausea awaiting him on the other side of that door. 

"I'm so totally not ready," He breathed in, "But let's do it," He sighed, reaching for the door. Just as the heavy door swung on its hinges Theseus clenched every muscle in his body as the clips flooded his mind.

"Ўⓞυ ℃Øⓤᒪ๔ قĮשє 𝐮𝓟 𝓨OⓊ𝓡 𝓞ʷN ρ𝓁𝒶¢є ℱ𝐎Ⓡ 𝓡A𝐧乃Ⓞo. 𝓕𝔞𝐓h𝐄R A𝔫Đ тⓔςн𝓝𝓞 ᑕ𝔩ε𝓐ᖇĹƳ 𝐩𝕣𝐄𝒻eг нiϻ όⓥeℝ 𝕪𝓞Ⓤ, aℕЎ山Δ𝕪."..."Ğ𝐞ⓣ 𝑜Ⓤ𝐭!"..."...𝓣𝓗Ⓔⓢє𝐔𝓼?"..."ˢ𝕌𝕣ᗴl𝓨 𝔱Hᗴ𝐑𝓔'𝓈 ˢoΜᗴ𝒷𝔬d𝔂 үⓄǗ Ⓒαᶰ r𝔢𝐦๏ᵛẸ 𝔦ℕ ק𝕃ᗩςⓔ σŦ ⓡaŇ𝒷๏𝓞. ş𝓸Ⓜ𝔢𝓫𝓞dу 𝐍ㄖ𝓽-ร๏-𝕚ⓜᑭØ𝕣тⓐ𝕟Ⓣ."..."ч𝐨υ Lᵉ𝕋 t𝓱ᗴ ρÃ𝓁Ãςέ'𝔰 𝓦Oŕˢ𝐭 𝓰Ⓞ𝔰𝓢丨ⓟм𝕆ήĞέ𝓇 ι𝐧 ⒽE𝔯є, 𝓫Ⓤ𝕥 ŇỖ𝕋 YᗝỮŘ ⓞ山Ň вяㄖŦĤᵉя?"..."𝐁ⓤ𝐭 ғỖŕ a ℂᵉяtⒶ𝓘N 𝐬𝕝є€𝐏-ᗪᗴ𝓹ʳĮᵛєᗪ ⓟяƗηĆ𝐄, 𝕚t 𝔪丨g𝕙𝓉 н𝒆Ł𝔭 卄i𝓂 α卩𝓅EAя m𝑜𝓻𝓔 ά𝕎𝓐𝓴Ẹ a𝔫ᗪ 𝐋𝔢𝓢Ⓢ ℓ丨𝓀€ 𝔥𝔢 נⓊˢt Ŵ𝔞𝓛ᵏє𝓓 𝐨Ữт ᗝғ ᗩ ℃ⓄfᖴᎥ𝐧." ... "𝐢 𝒽๏Ƥε Yㄖ𝔲'Ĺl вε ά乃Lέ ᵗO 𝐕ƗSĮT 𝓶έ e𝕍єᶰ ᗯ𝐡𝐄𝐍 𝐭нⒺ ⓛe𝓣Ŧ𝑒ʳş 𝔰𝐓𝕠Ƥ," 

( "you could give up your own place for Ranboo. Father and Techno clearly prefer him over you, anyway."..."GET OUT!"..."...Theseus?"..."Surely there's somebody you can remove in place of Ranboo. Somebody not-so-important."..."You let the palace's worst gossipmonger in here, but not your own brother?"..."but for a certain sleep-deprived prince, it might help him appear more awake and less like he just walked out of a coffin." ... "I hope you'll be able to visit me even when the letters stop," )

He clutched his stomach and mouth as he stumbled back with wide eyes, vomit filled his mouth and threatened to spill over as the voices rang loudly in his head. Wisp helped steady the prince and Theseus clung desperately to Wisp's arm. The clips just kept coming, as if he'd never stepped outside his study before. The ringing was just as loud as ever, fuzzy static plagued his mind and thoughts- But just as suddenly as they started, they stopped and threw him to the ground, spitting the contents of his mouth on the floor and leaving him for dead.