Lunch

Louis P.O.V.

The next week was somewhat unbearable.

In every class I was in with Harry, he seemed to catch my eye and just smirk.

At lunch he would catch my eye and smirk.

Basically everywhere I went he would be there smirking.

I began to avoid spending anything, but the bare minimum amount of time, in our room.

On the Thursday after my little 'drunk' moment with Harry, which lead to my confession, I finally felt better.

My ankle seemed to be healing extremely fast and I started back football training.

After an uneventful practice, I was famished.

I headed straight to the cafeteria for some dinner.

While standing in line I felt breath on the back of my neck.

I turned slowly and saw Harry's stupid face.

I scowled and frowned. "Don't you think that's somewhat creepy Styles?" I asked.

"Awh Lou Lou I thought you liked my creepy face?" Harry said with a smug look on his face.

"Ok. Stop. That smirk. No. Just stop."

"I don't know what your talking about Lou." Harry said and then bloody smirked.

I grabbed Harry's  arm and proceeded to drag him to the nearest empty classroom completely forgetting about my empty stomach.

I pushed Harry in and closed the door behind me.

"Louis we never discussed whether I liked you or not. You can't assume." Harry said beaming at me.

"Shut up. Ok. I'm sick of you smirking at me. It's extremely annoying. I feel like your somehow going to tell everyone that I'm bi or something but guess what I have told all my friends and all the people I care about so just stop. That smirk just seems like your hanging something over my head and I'm just sick or it..."

I had a brainwave. I spun out of the classroom and headed back towards the lunch room.

"Louis where are you going? Stop! I'm sorry just slow down." Harry yelled from behind me.

I re-entered the lunch room, climbed on a lunch table in the middle of the room.

Every eye seemed to be on me and people whooped and laughed.

"Alright you lot. Captain, Oh sorry Harry, Co-Captain of the football team Louis Tomlinson here." I beamed as I heard cheers.

"Well Ok I am bi. So girls come at me and boys come at me. I'm serious. Basically it just means I'm a bigger slut than you thought.  I'm sure since all my friends know already about this and seem to be ok with it, that they will back me up if you have a problem with it." I ended and smiled sweetly.

I looked around and from myself locking eyes with Harry, a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Happy now?" I said and jumped down. "you can carry on now"

"Oi Lou!" I turned around and saw Zayn coming towards me.

"huh?"

Zayn gripped my head and smacked his lips with mine.

We pulled apart and Zayn said loudly "I'm bi too! but since Lou here has rejected me before, after sleeping with me may I add, I don't think we will ride off into the sunset."

I groaned. "ugghhh you said you wouldn't hold that against me. I was pissed, horny and you are pretty." I replied grinning and reached out to stroke his check.