jealously and partying

Louis' P.O.V.

In English Melissa started kicking my chair.

I chuckled to myself and looked to the top of the classroom, where the teacher was in her own world talking about the importance of Dickenson or something, before replying to Melissa.

"Darling  that is not how you get a gentleman's attention." I whispered back at her, smirking at her, winking slightly.

She chuckled then lent in towards my ear, her breath tickled my neck slightly.

"Hey Louis, Since we didn't get to truly celebrate you all getting into the football final since you broke your hand, I was thinking we could celebrate this weekend? What do you think?" Melissa said softly.

I smiled wider and turned to face her more but still making it look like I was paying attention in class even though the teacher was in no way paying attention to me or anyone near the back.

"That sounds good. Though I hope you don't want me to do any of the heavy lifting." I said with a wink gesturing towards my casted hand.

"Of course not. You poor thing you must not be able to do anything." Melissa said while caressing my bicep.

Harry chuckled beside me. "Yeah he does less homework then he normally does and he no longer has to take 'care' of himself. He is truly distraught." Harry muttered wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

I hit Harry under the table and he yelped causing the entire class turned towards us.

"Admit it you love it." I said with a wink and an obscene gesture with my good hand.

"Louis hands where I can see them." Niall said causing a cackle of laughter.

"Oh come on! Give credit where credit is due! I have one broken hand and the other is now firmly wrapped around Harry's-" Harry cut me off placing a hand over my mouth and smacking the back of my head with his other hand.

"He elbowed me by accident. His hand is here in plain sight. Sorry for the disturbance." Harry said looking the teacher right in the eye.

She turned back to the classroom shooting a disapproving look in our direction but said no more.

"You've changed man." I murmured from behind Harry's hand .

I licked his hand and when he just narrowed his eyes at me, I bit him.

Harry scowled but removed his hand.

I pulled a face, pouting dramatically to mimic him.

Melissa giggled behind me and Harry chuckled lightly under his breath.

"Sorry man but I doubt coach wants to hear about his captains' getting detention the week before the final, but if you wanna face his wrath go ahead but leave me out of it." Harry said sticking his tongue out for effect.

"Nerd." I said before facing Melissa again. "Don't worry darling I'll make sure Curly here let's his hair down, maybe his pants too" Harry hit me in the balls then wiping the wide grin off my face. I grunted and winced cupping my balls.

Most people noticed throwing a curious glance our way.

Harry looked smug so I smirked at him before groaning lowly.

Harry looked at me wide eyed as I grabbed his hand with my good arm so he couldn't move it from below the table.

I smirked at him again before groaning almost obscenely looking at him in the eyes.

People sniggered even louder but Harry cut my fun short by smacking me upside the head.

I used my cast to hit him in the balls, making him double over in pain, cupping his balls and face planting onto the desk.