Maybe this was a bad idea

Louis' P.O.V.

As we arrived at our dorm room, we both hunched over panting, out of breath.

We smirked at each other as I reached for the door handle.

"That was too much fun." I said out loud but mostly to myself.

Harry laughed but stopped abruptly.

I turned to see Harry raising his eyebrows and smirking slyly.

"What?" I asked having no clue what he was thinking but he had a look of mischief across his face.

"Let's keep going." Harry said simply.

"What? I don't get it?" I said cocking my head to the side in confusion.

"Let's keep going around with no clothes." Harry said as he started to strip.

"Why?" I said raking my eye line up and down his body.

"It will be fun. First one to get caught loses. Just keep running around and don't explain anything to anyone."

"Fine but I'm changing my boxers cause these are a bit sticky and you better put some on. Commando huh? Never knew that. That will come in handy." I threw him a dirty and teasing smile.

"Here take one of the masks that Stan gave you last year as a mess." Harry said throwing a blank mask my way.

I put the mask on as did Harry.

Harry dumped his clothes on his bed as I threw him a pair of boxers and put on a fresh pair for myself.

I looked up to see Harry staring at me. As I caught his gaze he smiled widely and grabbed me by my good arm and tugged me out of the room into the hallway.

"OI BOYS!"

We whipped around to see coach standing at the end of the hallway yelling towards us.

We both looked at each other before running away from him.

"STYLES! TOMLINSON! IS THAT YOU? COME BACK NOW!" We heard from the distance.

We laughed loudly and ran into  the nearest classroom panting and roaring with laughter.

A storm of laughter was heard around us as we looked up to see we had entered a classroom full of 1st years.

Harry and I looked at each other panicked. We looked around the classroom and to our collective relief there was no teacher in the classroom.

We pulled off the masks, mainly so we could breathe properly.

"Aren't you guys the captains of the football team?" Some red head asked.

"Shut up Greg! That's Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles!" A blonde girl giggled.

I put on my best charming smile as I glanced at Harry before then towards the group of students.

"That's us! Now shut up and don't draw attention to us because coach is looking for us!" I said in my most charming voice.

Harry chuckled beside me and waved to the classroom but before he could speak we heard a door burst open from across the hall.

"Fuck!" Harry cursed grabbing me and pulling me to the end of the classroom and ducking behind a group of giggling girls.

As soon as we were settled behind them the classroom door burst open.

"You seen 2 boys running around with no clothes on accept for boxers and a mask? Possibly Tomlinson or Styles? One lanky, pale, curly and possibly half naked. The other smallish, tanned, weird quiffy hair and also possibly half naked." Coach asked his eyes scanning over the classroom.