semi final

Louis' P.O.V.

As the whistle blew for the start of the match I quickly went into match mode.

Get the ball.

Tackle.

Defend.

Attack.

As we approached half time I stole the ball and sprinted down field.

With no real challenge from the opposition I headed straight for goal, I was on my own basically.

I looked up as I struck the ball, looked the goalie straight in the eyes, smirked and kicked.

The ball shot straight past the keeper and an uproar erupted from the crowd.

As per tradition I hugged my teammates in celebration and then ran up to Harry who scooped me up.

He slapped my ass and grabbed at the thong I was wearing and pulled.

It snapped back and I yelped before slapping Harry repeatedly as he howled in laughter.

Harry fell to the ground, gasping for air as he continued to laugh loudly.

My fellow teammates sniggered along.

I stopped hitting him long enough to straddle him, grab his chin, looked him directly in the eye and said, "You'll pay for that one Styles." I smirked and winked before getting up and walking back to my position centre field.

When I looked back to Harry's goals he had a sloppy grin on his face and I could tell from even where I was that he was turned on.

I turned away still smirking even as the ref blew the whistle for half time.

As I entered the locker room Stan let out a loud "Give it for our sexually charged captains who have been playing a blinder!"

"I admit nothing." I said with a smirk on my face.

"The thong does all the talking babes." Harry said smugly.

I narrowed my eyes at Harry but before I could retort, coach stepped in.

"Listen up boys! We have not won and we will not win unless we keep playing to this standard or better. From what I heard from a few rather loud players on the other team, they will target Tomlinson closely. So I want it played more to the left wing and unless Louis gets a free spot, you keep the ball yourself. Got it?"

"Yes sir." Michael replied.

I sat on the bench and listened vaguely to coach's new plays as I sucked on a water bottle.

Harry, who was sitting beside side suddenly grabbed my knee and murmured "Stop."

I glanced at him from the side and cocked an eyebrow in question, still drinking from the water.

Harry glanced at my lips and I smiled slightly around the bottle and hollowed my cheeks further and began to slowly rock the bottle back and forth in my mouth, which no one would really have noticed unless they were paying enough attention.

Harry noticed.

He shifted slightly in his seat never glancing away from my lips as his eyes slowly got darker.

"Styles!"

Harry broke his gaze away from me and whipped his head up to look at coach.

"Yeah...?" Harry asked.

"If you would kindly repeat the instruction I just gave you."

"Am... stay in goals... and keep the ball out..." Harry said shrugging.