play off party

Louis' P.O.V.

I finished styling my hair in the bathroom after having chosen my outfit and was dressed, I took one last look in the mirror.

I had on tight skinny jeans which were rolled up at the ankle mostly because I liked the look but also because they were a tad too long, and a wine also tight fitting shirt with white sprinkles on it. (well I think they were sprinkles or like dots) and a black denim jacket with a bit of white fur around the collar. I added black and white Toms to top it off.

I checked myself out and put finishing touches to my hair which was in a quiff which I thought maybe even Zayn would be proud of.

I couldn't help but smile as I checked my ass out in the mirror. I had barely been able to get the jeans up over it but I smiled to myself thinking that my ass might possibly get me laid tonight.

I smiled to myself as I left the bathroom.

Harry was facing away from me as I entered our room.

I took a minute to gaze our his outfit.

He was wearing his infamous Ramones t shirt, tight black jeans and topped off with boots on his feet.

 Still facing the opposite way he asked. "Do you really need to take up the bathroom for half an hour to get ready for a party. I mean C'mon my sister takes less time then you and she has to put like make up on and stuff."

Harry turned to face me and his eyes widened slightly, and his mouth gaped open a small bit.

"From the look on your face I'd say it was worth it don't you think?" I asked sending a wink Harry's way.

I chuckled to myself as I made my way past him to my bed to collect my phone and dorm key.

I was about to ask Harry was he taking his key as well or did he just want me to get him when I was leaving but I stopped mid turning back towards him as Harry seemed to have glued his eyes to my ass.

"Harry I thought we talked about this. My ass is not meant for you to gape at." I said with a smug look on my face.

Harry looked up after a few extra seconds and didn't even look guilty.

"Hell no! You can't wear jeans like that and not except me to look at it! I swear Lou your ass is like one of the best I've ever seen." Harry said with a dead straight face.

I feigned hurt and said. "Like the best, Honey it is the best." I said sarcastically and snapped my fingers over exaggerated.

Harry barked out a laugh and just shook his head smiling at the ground.

"Lou you and your ass had better be leaving as the party is prob in full swing by now." Harry chuckled.

"Please 'The Party don't start 'till I walk in." I sing at him and pout a bit as I stride towards the door.

"You haven't had one drink yet and you're already singing Ke$ha at me. Please help me!" Harry said as he walked behind me and we left for the lounge.

We walked in and about 100 teenagers were dancing in the make shift dance floor and chatting.

Everyone seemed to have a drink.

There was a huge cheer as we walked in and 'Thift shop' was blaring.

I started yelling the lyrics with my hands above my head. "Walking into the club like oh I got a big--"

Harry clasped a hand over my mouth and spoke into my ear and I just managed to hear him over the music as he said. "Shhh Don't tell everyone your secret" He winked at me and made his way to a group of people.