teacher's request

Louis' P.O.V.

That night at dinner after practice, people seemed to be talking about me and Harry.

To be honest I didn't care, I found it funny.

Liam seemed very interested my earlier statement as when he finally stopped sending me looks and just blurted out "Okay Lou, what did you mean about you and Harry getting along?"

I snorted and cackled and to my surprise so did Harry who was sitting at the opposite end of the table.

"Well Liam.. We haven't killed each other yet so I think that's progress but I doubt you'd call us getting on well." I replied.

"Well we're not getting on in the traditional sense of the word anyway" Harry said slyly.

A shot Harry a look and said "We still wind each other up. It's way too fun to stop to be honest. Isn't that right my curly cupcake?" I smirked at Harry.

Harry narrowed his eyes. "Yeah we haven't hit each other in like 3 days. New record. But I still want to beat the crap outta him from time to time. But I doubt I'd do it and risk getting kicked off the team. I mean I'm not stupid."

"See Harry's not as stupid as he seems." I said coyly, smiling wider.

"Still I avoid him as much as possible 'cos even I get to the point where I think I'll lose it." I added.

"Right back at ya Lou Lou."

Liam shook his head and turned back to his food.

"I really don't think they will last" Liam said to Niall and I pretended not to hear it as went back to my food.

The next day, English class

"Harry, Louis can you come up here for a minute?"

I glanced up from my work and scrunched my eyebrows together. I strolled up to the top of the classroom and shot Harry a 'What did you do' look.

Harry just shrugged in response and looked just as confused as I felt.

"Boys I need help with some supplies. Will you go to the teachers lounge and there is a supply room next to it and get 20 work notepads. Be careful with them you need them for final term projects but I think you both can carry them. Now off you go."

I smiled feeling somewhat relieved and headed out of the classroom closely followed by Harry.

We walked in silence and when we got to the teachers lounge we looked around and saw it deserted.

I smirked and said "I really wanna just mess it up.. freak the crap outta them when they come back"

Harry chuckled in response "Dude if you did, you would be outta here no matter how long you said you would do detention for or who you would screw." Harry winked at me and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"I dunno I think teachers have a soft spot for the class clown , don't you agree?" I stuck my tongue out at Harry.

"Ya ya all hail King Tommo. But in fairness I think princess BooBear has a better ring to it" Harry smirked.

"Don't push it. We have had no fights in a record amount of time. Don't mess it up by being a bigger twat then you already are." I replied with a scowl.

"Awh Lou Lou you hurt my feelings" Harry clutched his heart and pretended to take offense.

"Let's just hurry up."

We walked into the cupboard and started taking down the notepads.

I reached up to grab the last ones but they seemed to be just out of my reach. I jumped up and down in frustration but i could only just feel them graze the notepads with my fingertips.