Meeting the first years

Louis' P.O.V.

I woke up early, feeling refreshed as I thought about the upcoming day that lay before me.

I pushed the conversation I had with my mother to the back of my mind as new thoughts clouded my mind.

Maybe the first years won't be that bad? Maybe they won't be annoying little shits who think they own the place because they were the oldest in the lower school but they aren't in lower school anymore and...

Harry slapped me upside the head.

"What was that for?" I said rubbing where he had slapped.

"You're thinking so hard you're giving me a headache and I don't care what the first years are like we can easily just make them run if they are annoying." Harry grumbled his face still buried in his pillow as he turned to face me with a sleepy expression across his face.

"There was no need to hit me." I smirked at him as I straddled his waist. His body still under the covers and mine hovering over his. I inched up so my lips were ghosting over his and said "You could have just done this."

I engulfed his lips with mine and kept my mouth closed until Harry was begging me to deepen the kiss, by swiping his tongue along my lower lip, tearing at my lip with his teeth and even running his hands everywhere to try get a reaction.

I smirked slightly as he groaned the instant my tongue grazed his lower lip and he opened his mouth wide.

Harry let me take charge as he writhed underneath me, his hips rutting up to meet mine through the covers.

When Harry released a practically loud broken moan, I pulled back and began marking his already bruised collarbone and neck with even more litters of coloured marks.

I pulled the covers off sharply, Harry hissed at the cold but pulled me back onto him as his head lolled back in pleasure.

A loud banging knock to the door interrupted one of Harry's highest pitched moans and someone yelled from the other side "LOUIS GET YOUR HAND, MOUTH OR WHATEVER OFF OF STYLES AND GET YOUR ARSE OUT HERE!"

Stan.

Harry looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Hey don't pout. Wanna freak him out?" I whispered to Harry poking him in the sides.

A twinkle appeared in Harry's eyes as a smile graced his face.

"Strip quick." I whispered.

I pulled off all my clothes but stopped before tugging off my boxers looking up to a non moving Harry.

"Boxers as well." I said quietly.

Harry tugged his off as I threw mine across the room.

"LOUIS! ANSWER THE DOOR!" Stan yelled pounding harder on the door.

I climbed on top of Harry smirked at him once then yelled "IT'S OPEN!" before reattaching my lips to Harry and speeding up the rutting.

"Lou Coach says you have to meet the fir- AH MY EYES!" Stan ran out of the room not even bothering to close the door.

I chuckled but continued snogging Harry in full view of anyone who happened to stumble into their room.

"Louis, Get off of Harry and put some clothes on." Zayn had entered the room.

I cast one eye over to him to only see he had one hand over his eyes completely blocking his view of us. I smirked again before grinding practically hard down into Harry.