Visitor

Louis' P.O.V.

When I woke I felt warm comfortable and cosy on one side, and freezing on the other. I shivered before taking in the situation.

Harry had latched himself to one side, heating it like a blanket, while the actual blankets lay forgotten in a crumpled bunch on the floor.

I reached down and grabbed them before being cuddled into further by Harry who was murmuring something about a sexy teddy bear. I squirmed slightly as hot breath tickled my neck.

I smiled to myself as I glanced at Harry's sleeping form. He looked so peaceful and bliss right now.

I had a smug smile across my face as I thought I had something to do with the smile.

I was dragged out of my day dream which consisted of nothing but Harry, by the rumbling of my stomach. I stretched and scratched my stomach before recollecting my thoughts.

I groaned as I manoeuvred myself from Harry's grip. He grabbed air for a minute and whimpered a bit before settling.

I slid out of bed and shucked on some joggers and a t shirt.

I glanced at the clock noticing that we had ages before we really had to get up. I sighed as I decided to leave Harry sleep for a few more hours. 

I grabbed my keys and phone and stuck a sticky note to Harry's forehead explaining where I had gone and laughed silently to myself at the scene in front of me, as I left the room.

I entered the lunch room and took my place in queue to settle my hunger in my stomach with some breakfast.

Giggling arose from behind me. Crossing my arms in front of my chest before turning raising an eyebrow, a slight smile on my lips, facing the gigglers.

The girls behind me giggled further before saying. "Worked up an appetite did you Louis?" One asked with a massive grin on her face causing her friends to giggle even more.

"Nothing more then usual." I said before turning back around.

I thought they were going to add something further but Aiden came over swaying his hips in front of me slightly.

I smirked at him and waited for him to say something. I looked at him expectantly.

"Listen Lou, You ever get tired of just Styles call me up eh? If Styles is anything to go by, we would have a lot of fun."

He added a wink before heading off in the opposite way.

I raised my eyebrows surprised at what he had said before he smiled brightly again and walked off, not before handing me his number.

I shook my head smiling slightly more in disbelief and went to get my breakfast.

I gathered my tray up and looked around hearing Niall's laugh before seeing him.

I headed to the table which had a few of my friends seated at the table.

I plopped down rather ungracefully and smiled at everyone before tucking into my breakfast.

Everyone seemed to be having polite conversation before Niall barked out with "So is Harry wrecked or what?"

I looked up a bit confused. The table looked stricken between nervous laughter and damn right amusement.

"Am... Harry's still asleep at least he was when I left?" I said asking Niall silently what the hell he was talking about.

 Before Niall could say anything else Harry joined the table.