Detention

Dedicated to @UntilWeSurrender because their comments always make me smile :)

Louis' P.O.V.

Practice the next day was somewhat awkward.

I mean Harry and I were normal, taking digs at each other and just annoying each other to amuse ourselves.

But I would catch Coach  every so often looking at us weirdly.

"Louis... Have you done something to like spark coaches interest? I mean like of late?" Liam asked.

"No" I replied quickly. "Why?"

"Well if you haven't noticed, he keeps looking at you, Harry as well, with like a smirk or something?"  Liam replied questionably.

"Oh.. am.. he caught me and Harry... am" I stuttered.

"We were arguing and he caught us but we made it out like we were hugging but I don't think he believes us.... we have detention.." Harry chimed in.

I smiled at Harry relieved. "Well since I consider myself a good actor I'm blaming you Harold!"

"If you hadn't been thinking out loud it wouldn't have happened either" Harry said slyly.

"Yeah maybe I wanted it to happen." I winked and headed back to training leaving Harry chuckling and Liam looking extremely confused.

After practice

I grabbed my gear bag and swung it into my locker.

I headed to Coaches office and was greeted with Harry shuffling his feet in the office clearly waiting for coach.

"Harry don't have your panic face on unless you want another hug." I said with a wink just as coach walked in.

I beamed at him and tilted my head to the side slightly. "So... what do you want your captains to do for you today  sir?" I said cheekily.

Coach frowned a bit. "Louis I want both of you to wash the football kits. Skipping class is not acceptable."

My immediate frown seemed to give coach a smirk.

"Don't  frown Louis, it could be a lot worse, you could be doing it with someone you don't get on with."

Coach chuckled to himself.

I narrowed my eyes "Let's get this over with. Harold move your ass. I want food as soon as possible which means hurry up!" with that I walked out of the room quickly and didn't wait for footsteps to follow, I just ran to the laundry room.

Harry burst in about 30 seconds later and huffed as he breathed "For god sake Louis you're such a child" eyeing me as I was perched on top of one of the machines swinging my legs.

"Says the one who ran after me." I said playfully as I jumped down and poked his cheek.

Harry narrowed his eyes. "Don't poke the bear!" Harry broke into a smile and poked me in the ribs.

"Hey!" I picked up a jersey and threw it at Harry with a smile spread across my face.

Harry blocked it and smiled even wider. "It's on!" Harry launched himself at me and started tickling me.

"Nooooooo.... stop... nooo.... I... can't.... handle.....tickling.... stop...." I said through gasps. I was on the floor Harry straddling my waist and tickling my sides and I felt myself unable to breathe.

Harry just continued to tickle unfazed by my weak outburst.

"This will come in handy" Harry said with an evil  smile on his face. "Weakness number 1 for the Tommo, tickles. Good to know."