teasing

Louis' P.O.V.

Every time I saw Harry from then on I made sure to smirk at him.

I even added in innuendos into everyday conversations just for the priceless look on his face especially since I coupled it with a look of innocence as if I had no idea what I was doing.

And the following Monday seemed a chance like any other to make Harry confused.

In English class we were paired together to analyze a poem. Normally I would prefer to be anywhere else, but this little game for myself was cancelling out some of the hate buzz in my head.

Seems pretty straight forward but Harry's leg was bouncing up and down repeatedly.

I reached out and placed my hand on his thigh. "Harry stop. I can't concentrate with you hopping up and down like a bloody kangaroo."

Harry looked down at my hand and then right in the eyes.

"Louis... Please move your hand."

"Sure no bother, whatever makes you comfortable." I said with a devilish smile and began tentify stroking Harry's thigh while turning my attention back on the poem.

Harry grabbed my hand after about a minute, when he seemed to have recovered from my bold move and whisper yelled "Louis What! No don't do that. I...I...I"

"You what Harry? I'm only doing what you asked?" I smiled sweetly back at him feigning innocence.

"Just the poem, do the poem." Harry stuttered.

I smiled smugly.

"Whatever you say roommate" I said still smirking.

We worked until the bell went, which when it did come, Harry bolted out the door making my grin even wider.

"Louis what did you say to Harry?" Liam asked looking concerned.

"Nothing. We just spoke about the poem. You can even check my work if you like Daddy." I said making a gesture towards my notepad.

"Yeah yeah Louis funny! You're a real comedian. I'll see you later at practice." Liam left shaking his head disapprovingly.

Football Practice A few hours later.

I ran into the locker rooms and quickly stripped off my clothes and pulled on my football gear.

No one else was there and I cursed my geography teacher for keeping me back for a chat about my attitude.

Geography is boring. That's it plain and simple. I think it's quite a good attitude to have. I mean livening up the class is practically my job.

Barking every time the teacher said shh was funny but she didn't seem to think so.

But thankfully my charm still works on teachers and escaped with just a 'Stern' talking to.

I was running late and dashed out onto the field thankful that coach hadn't seemed to notice my absence.

I looked around to see the team sectioned off into smaller groups working on particular skills and joined the nearest one which happened to be full with my closest friends.

I did a few drills and mostly kept to myself for the first five minutes but I never seemed to not talk, so quickly struck up a few conversations.

"Thanks for that lovely reminder of our night together again Lou Lou Bear." Zayn said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively who had just seemed to notice I had arrived.

I laughed loudly, grinning from ear to ear.

"Ha. Hope you enjoyed it 'cos that's the last your getting of this ass unless you buy me dinner and a drink" I replied grinning.

The group laughed and wolf-whistled at this.

"Oi BooBear if I knew you were that easy I would have tried earlier" Niall piped in (messing as Niall was as straight as they come).

I groaned at the nickname that Niall had heard my mum call me but before I could response Harry joined the conversation.

"Awh BooBear here would make you work though Niall, all the late night cuddles and drunken mumbling... He can get rather filthy."

My eyes widened. "You said you would keep quiet about that!" I whisper yelled at Harry.

Niall seemed to have sonic hearing today and said "Keep quiet about what.. I mean I know yee have gotten friendlier but cuddling? I didn't think you were a cuddler Lou?"

"Oh when he gets high on pain meds, he gets lonely for a cuddle. Begged me to let him in my bed." Harry said with a smug smile on his face.

"First off Niall if you were willing I'd happily jump you" I added a wink for effect. "and secondly-"

I grabbed Harry's shirt and spat words at Harry. "Alright you've had your fun now quit it."

Harry just smirked. "Harry please i just want a cuddle" Harry groaned the words for effect.

I stopped for a minute then replied. "You know you loved it." I said with a wink deciding if everyone thought I didn't care they would move on faster.

Harry leaned in to my ear so only I could hear and whispered "More than you think Lou... I want to do a lot of things to you.. let your imagination run wild..." I closed my eyes subconsciously and swallowed a gulp. "I wanna run my tongue all over your body and make you scream out my name as you come."

I half moaned at the thought but thankfully it was rather quiet but Harry still heard it.

"Enjoy having a boner during the rest of practice" Harry winked at me and unhooked my hand  from his shirt and went back to his goals.

"Oh Game on Styles." I yelled at him.

He just smirked and everyone else looked confused.

"What was that Lou?" Liam asked.

"Oh nothing. It's just a roommate thing. See told you we were getting on." I said with a wink and started up with drills again.