After practice bathing.

Louis' P.O.V.

So the next few days got a bit.. frustrating..

After dinner the day we got detention I decided I was going to get Harry back but not just once.

Every time I got an opportunity I made him.. uncomfortable.

I had done it at least 4 times before last class on Friday.

Harry had been avoiding me clearly not wanting my teasing.

He bolted to every class and turned the other way every time I got anywhere close to him.

I arrived to English late and burst through the door.

"Sorry.. there was like a... earthquake... at the other end of the hall.... in the janitors closet" I smirked as the teacher looked at me with disbelief in her eyes.

"Oh you must have rocked that short blonde pretty hard to cause an earthquake Lou" Niall sniggered loudly.

I shot him a look. "Oh I would never put my sex life before school work, miss you gotta believe that..." I said but I couldn't contain the cheeky grin.

The class whooped and wolf whistled.

"Plus I wouldn't want to objectify women would I? or guys... or rainbows..." I said looking around the room dreamily.

I caught eye contact with Harry who squirmed under my gaze. I smirked.

"Mr. Tomlinson please just sit down before I decide to add you to the detention listings."

I saluted her and plonked myself into the only seat left in the classroom; next to Harry.

Harry shifted in his seat and angled himself so that his legs were so far away from me that they were almost off the chair.

"Harry please don't turn away from me. You know I love seeing your pretty face when you're flustered."

Harry shifted further away from me, so much so that he fell completely off the seat.

I barked with laughter as the teacher exclaimed "Harry please be more careful and stop messing in my class. Sit back up so I continue teaching the class and Louis please contain your amusement until after class."

Harry muttered an apology and lifted himself back onto his seat.

Harry engrossed himself in what the teacher was saying and occasionally taking notes.

He began jerking his leg up and down and biting his lip.

I leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear. "Harold please stop. You may be doing that to calm yourself down but now I can't concentrate at all and last time I checked you jerking your leg was how this somewhat started." I blew hot air on his neck for effect and he shuttered slightly.

I kept my head by his neck blowing hot air on his neck as he stumbled out with "Lou please you're killing me please stop." Harry squirmed in his seat for emphasis.

I placed a finger on the inside of Harry's thigh and ran it up and down it. "Well I'll stop so"

And I removed my hand completely and ignored Harry for the rest of the class. Well as far as Harry was concerned I was ignoring him.

I oppressed my smirk as Harry shifted in his seat the whole class acting more and more frustrated.

As soon as class was over I ran out the door to the locker rooms.

I arrived in and had just lifted off my shirt when Harry stormed in.

He stopped in the doorway and looked me up and down.