Final match

Louis' P.O.V.

The rest of the week flew by filled with school and training.

Well that and everything really as it was before with Harry.

Before anyone could really comprehend, it was the morning of the final.

I awoke with arms draped across my waist and Harry's face snuggled into my back just below my neck.

I smiled with my eyes still closed, thinking about the previous night.

Last night I was sitting on the couch waiting for Harry to be finished studying in the library.

I was perched with my legs under my bum and I had my glasses on reading the latest book from English lit.

Reading always helped relaxed me before a big game so when Harry plonked himself next to me he just snuggled in, smushing his nose into my side before keeping his head in my lap.

Harry seemed to just to watch the tv which I had ignored until now but he didn't have a book so I just put an arm around him and continued reading.

"Awhhhh what no why are yee so cute?" 

Harry and I looked up to see a group of girls just staring at us.

"Am... hello?" Harry said raising his head a little from the lap.

They just waved and ran away giggling.

Harry and I looked at each other and it took about 10 seconds before we burst into side splitting laughter.

When we calmed down we noticed that a fair few people were just staring at us.

This set us off again which made some people send us dirty looks.

When we got back to the room, we were panting feeling a bit breathless so we just got ready for bed and kissed lazily for awhile before drifting off to sleep.

I opened my eyes as I continued smiling at the memory.

I rolled out of Harry's grasp gently but he still managed to look extremely sad in his sleep as he felt out for me.

I kissed him gently on the nose which stirred him awake.

He looked at me groggily as if trying to piece together what was going on.

"I need a shower and to eat before the game. So do you by the way so get up you lazy arse." I said in a kind of fond voice.

Harry mumbled back at me so I just left him there as I went to the shower letting it relax me.

When I left the shower feeling lighter, more relaxed and without much tension I came back into the room nearly dripping wet because I really wasn't that bothered with drying off.

 I smirked at the still sleeping Harry all tucked into bed.

Smushing my dripping wet hair into his face as I yelled "STOP BEING A BURRITO WE NEED FOOD!!"  

Harry fell out of bed in surprise dragging me with him but I couldn't help but laugh loudly as he grumbled beneath me pawing at the chest to get me off of him.

"Harold" I said placing my hands under my chin. "We must get up now as today we play a game which if we win we get a metal cup, that we will put much beer into." I smiled wider when I noticed Harry was still giving me an evil look.

 Harry pushed me off with a scoff and headed to the bathroom.

He emerged again about 10 minutes later and pulled me out the door with him.