Make up

Louis' P.O.V.

I laughed loudly as I peered around Harry to look at Zayn.

I flashed him a cheeky smile before sticking my tongue out at him, before nearly choking as Harry just lunged forward and sucked it straight into his mouth.

I pushed him off laughing louder as I protested his attempts to capture my tongue again.

"Harry you're such a weirdo!" I chuckled while batting his chest as he bobbed his head in again and again  in attempts to reclaim my tongue.

"C'mon your tongue is right there, how can I control myself." He said simply with a smirk.

Zayn snorted. "I think I'm going to have to warn the guys yee two are back doing what yee normally do because they certainly don't want to be witness to this disgustingly cute yet somewhat traumatic scene before me without proper warning." 

Harry widened his eyes as he whipped around to face Zayn and said "Don't tell, let's make it a surprise! It would be way funnier!"

He clapped his hands excitedly as he bounced on my lap like a happy child.

I groaned and placed my hands on his waist. "Stop. You're making me hard and that isn't something I think that second year who is looking rather uncomfortable over there really wants to see."

Harry smiled cheekily. "Everyone wants to see that Lou." as he continued to bounce on my lap, but this time with more intention as he circled his hips a bit and ground down sharply every so often.

I gripped tighter on his waist. "Just tell me you're plan for the others?"

He stalled his movements and looked at me pensively.

"Simple you two start another fight and then just randomly attacking each others faces with your tongues." Zayn said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "And of course I'll use my amazing acting skills to help keep up the charade but you better do it quick because gossip spreads fast and the news you two are back sucking faces and other areas will spread extremely fast."

"Heeeyyyy that was crude! We haven't sucked anything else... yet" Harry whined.

I smiled mischievously at Harry and wiggled my eyebrows at his suggestion.

"You know it's the truth why deny it! C'mon come to Niall's room. I think most of the guys are hanging out there but enter separately." Zayn suggested.

 Harry darted off my lap and held his hands in front of my face to help my get up as well.

"Ok I get it, maybe I go first and you come in like 5 minutes later and we start fighting about...." I trailed off trying to come up with something fight worth.

"There's no room on the couch and you won't budge up?" Zayn suggested.

"Yeah good one. Then I could just climb into your lap and just start arguing into your face."  

I smiled as I strode ahead with Zayn and left Harry with one last kiss before making our way to Niall's room.

We were met with various greetings and Zayn made sure me and him claimed the couch along with Liam.

Harry practically strutted in about 3 minutes later and I had to stiffle a laugh at the ridiculous look he purposely gave me.

He made his rounds around the room before he stood in front of me and said in an almost dead voice "Move."

I grimaced at the sight of him and said simply "The floor is good enough for you."

Zayn huffed out a "Louis just move over."