Chips flying

Louis' P.O.V.

The next few days me and Harry didn't really speak just gave each other knowing smirks.

Apparently people had started to notice that we no longer argued... like at all.

At lunch it seemed Zayn had gotten a bit curious.

"Lou? Harry? Have the two big bad enemies become bestest friends in like the world?" Zayn asked sarcastically.

"Awh don't worry Zaynie, my love of curly haired, 6 foot plus man boys who make me feel small, have got nothing on quiff baring pouty bad boys like yourself." I retorted with a cheeky smile.

"LOUIS! You said I was the only one for you!" Harry exclaimed loudly from across the table. He seemed to have been listening intently and was highly amused by my response.

I smiled wider at Harry. "Oh no! Both my boyfriends are fighting over me! Whatever shall I do!" I stuck out my tongue at both of them.

"Awh LouBear you said our love would remain hidden to stop people getting jealous! How will the world cope with knowing that your ass is mine!" Harry exclaimed rather loudly again.

I scowled. "No owns my ass, except me!" I picked up I chip and threw it at Harry.

Harry ducked and my chip narrowly missed his head but my second hit him right in the nose.

"GOOOAAAAALLLLL!!!" I jumped up on the table and started doing a little dance.

Harry grabbed me around my ankles and pulled me down to him.

I sat in his lap for about 30 seconds just looking into his eyes smiling widely.

Harry smiled back up at me and said "That's about the only goal you can score on me."

And he reached around my back and grabbed a hand-full of chips and shoved them down my shirt.

"Ahhh you little twat!" I stood up abruptly and shook until i felt all the chips had been removed from the inside of my shirt.

Harry howled with laughter as he watched me do my 'get rid of the chips dance'. His eyes sparkled with amusement as did everyone else at the table.

"Awh Lou, I think this is your best dance." Niall said with a mouth full of food.

"Oh you think you're so funny lads!" I stuck my fingers into the jam bowl which was in the middle of the table and spread it across Harry's face.

Harry stared at me dumbfounded. "Now I think you have found your look Haz!" I said and bolted from the lunch room but not before I heard. "Lou I'm gonna kill you! Come back here!"

I opened the nearest classroom door and slammed it shut behind me and slid down the wall beside the door until I was seated on the ground.

Not even 2 minutes later I heard Harry yelling from outside the door. "LOUIS I know you're in one of these classrooms. I have at least 3 witness's who say they saw you come this way!"

"Crap!" I thought to myself. "To stay or make a run for it" I thought to myself. I made a heist decision. I bolted.

As I swung the door open and ran about 2 feet before Harry grabbed me from behind and threw me back into the classroom and slammed the door shut.

He stood in front of me anger in his eyes. I felt a bit of fear but a lot of arousal weirdly enough. I wasn't kidding when I said he was hot when he was angry.

Harry pushed me against the wall and pressed his body into mine.

He smirked slightly. "Louis you got jam on my face. Please kindly remove it." Harry bent down to my ear and whispered. "With your tongue." And for effect rolled his hips into mine slightly.