build up to the semi final

Louis' P.O.V.

I realised that I had started some kind of war between myself and Harry when I found my pencil case full of shaving cream.

Spilled water over crotches, embarrassing ring tones and letters, spreading rumors, sending inappropriate pictures to mothers and/or sisters and/or Niall and changing desktop backgrounds. 

Juvenile yes, but even I had a chuckle at it.

But a quick visit to the wash room fixed it.

My pencil case no longer smelled of shaving cream and now a good amount of Harry's underwear itched.

Except his tighty whiteys which I found rather funny, Harry had to at least wear underwear for gym and training so I made sure to point out his beautiful underwear to the entire team.

Plus him shifting uneasily in class brightened my day.

Harry looked good blushing.

After I seemed to have pointed it out to the 20th person Harry tugged me aside.

"Louis, just so you know you asked for this and don't complain to me when it turns out bad for you." Harry winked at me before picking up his gear and heading out the door.

I grinned widely and looked around the room. "Wonder what is heading my way boys."

Semi Final Game Day

Harry woke me up by kicking me out of bed.

"Awh Harold I need all the love I can get today. Semi finals! I thought we were tight again, I mean we cuddled." I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

"Lou we were always tight just you need to be taught not to wreck the curls." Harry said while climbing out of bed and heading to the bathroom, butt naked.

I smiled slowly and gathered the stuff I needed for the match.

My jaw dropped as I opened my own underwear drawer.

"Harry I knew you had some kinks but even I have only worn something this lacy maybe twice in my life." I said holding one of the many different coloured thongs that filled my drawer.

Harry came out of the bathroom grinning widely. "Well you can't go commando Lou, so pick your fave colour."

I glanced down at the drawer again and sighed. "I'll go classic, black I think but can I ask why do you have so many pairs?"

"Lou I will go to extreme lengths to get my proper revenge and seeing Niall's face when you stride in with those on, will be a very good start." Harry said cocking an eyebrow.

I blushed slightly. "You never know I might turn him." I said hoping to not let my embarrassment show.

I strode past Harry into the bathroom, changed and got ready.

When I re emerged Harry was waiting on my bed smiling smugly.

"What do I not get a peak?" Harry asked.

"Nope never." I said sticking out my tongue.

I had joggers on and a plain t shirt. Breakfast first. I thought to myself as I grabbed my gear.

"C'mon kinky I need food."

With that Harry and I made our way to the lunchroom. The smug smile on Harry's lips still present we got our food and sat down with most of the other football players.

"Oh Harry's looking smug, guess someone got laid." Niall exclaimed loudly.

"Niall please contain your jealously and no Harry didn't get laid." I said with narrow eyes.