Iris and Paris

We spent the rest of our weekend holed up in our rooms. I managed to do most of my homework, and so did Bee. Ginger did a bit, but mainly FaceTimed Rory and watched him do his homework. I actually studied for the AP chemistry test, which was coming up faster then I cared to admit.

At breakfast on Monday, my Mom lectured us on not sneaking out. I guess now that our punishment was over, she wanted to make sure we didn't do it again. I didn't pay attention, because she wasn't saying anything I hadn't already heard.

Then she started talking about our itinerary. Apparently we missed a lot after being grounded for the weekend, and we "had a lot of ground to cover".

She had printed our schedule out for us. We were doing the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Arc de triomphe, and the Eiffel Tower today. Tomorrow we were going to visit Versailles, five different parks and two restaurants. Then on Wednesday, we were visiting a couple gardens and another two restaurants.

We would have freetime in the evening, which would be when Colton and I went out.

Then we left Thursday afternoon.

"Okay. Any questions about the itinerary?" Mom finished.

Katherine raised her hand. "When will I have time to go clubbing?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Whenever you want Katherine." Mom answered.

"Will Rory and I have time to go on a date?" Ginger asked.

"Wednesday evening. Now, our tour at the Louvre starts in thirty minutes, so we had better get going." Mom said. She stood up and walked out of the restaurant. We followed her out, with Bee and Bradley right behind her and Rory and Ginger bringing up the rear.

We took the metro to the Louvre, and arrived ten minutes early. My Mom got our tickets or whatever, and we stood by the wall. Rory and Ginger were currently kissing. Seems a bit disrespectful to the art but whatever. They were in the honeymoon phase now, but I could guarantee it would get ugly real fast. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if this didn't last much longer than Paris.

Bradley was poring through a brochure. "I don't want to be here." He mumbled. Bee swatted him with her brochure.

"You'll like it. The Mona Lisa is here and everyone should see that." She said earnestly.

Bradley grinned. "Well I've gone seventeen years without seeing it, what's another year? C'mon BumbleBee. Let's get out of here. You and me, and Paris. It'll be a day you'll never forget."

Bee shook her head, but I could see a smile tugging at her lips. "I want to see the Mona Lisa and all the other art. But you can go."

Bradley shook his head. "Nah. I guess I'll keep you company. I'm sure I can provide entertaining commentary on the artwork for you."

Bee laughed. "You do that."

God, they were so adorable. He liked her so much.

My Mom walked towards us. "Cut the PDA." She snapped. "Now let's go."

Considering she was the one who kissed Bill in an airport, an international airport, this was a tad hypocritical.

Ginger giggled and grabbed Rory's hand. They led the way behind our tour guide.

"And to our right is the famed Mona Lisa." The Tour guide droned on.

Rory, Mom, and Bee were the only ones who seemed interested. Colton and Bradley were goofing off, and I was busy daydreaming. Ginger looked annoyed that Rory was paying attention to the paintings and not her.