Secrets of: Ginger Lexington

1. Sings Blank Space non-ironically. To that end, a huge fan of ‪Taylor Swift‬.

2. Incredibly shallow, but a genuinely kind person.

3. Puts on a larger than life personality to disguise the fact that she's kind of empty inside.

4. Wants to be a nurse. No, not because she likes Grey's Anatomy.

5. Started to fall for Rory when he stayed up all night finishing a psychology project with her after her boyfriend bailed. This was during sophomore year.

6. Decided that she and Rory should never be together because she couldn't do a real relationship. Her resolve crumbled when she realized she didn't like the idea of him being with anybody else.

7. Not a natural redhead, which nobody knows. When she transferred to Eastbrook, she saw an opportunity to start over. No more mousy Gertrude.

8. Patrick, her brother, is the only member of her family who she loves/trusts unconditionally.

9. Iris is the best friend she's ever had. That's why she couldn't stand seeing her with Todd.

10. Thinks that the movies are better than the books in any case. This drives Rory insane.

Author's Note: Day four of secrets! Any surprises for Ginger? The hair dye one? Comment and vote! Only two more left

Author's Note: Day four of secrets! Any surprises for Ginger? The hair dye one? Comment and vote! Only two more left. Don't own the quote above. The gif above isn't mine, just the cast for Ginger.