Secrets of: Rory Morgan

1. The only one of his friends to see him cry after the age of 10 was Iris, when her dad died.

2. He and Iris made out at a party because they thought they might have a When Harry Met Sally thing going. They did not.

3. Contrary to what Iris and Bee might say, it was not love at first sight with Ginger. He thought she was pretty but was also put off by her personality. He only started to like her when they volunteered together, and he saw that she was genuinely kind.

4. Had a brief summer romance with a girl at a nerd camp, but he never told Iris and Bee about it, which is why they believe Ginger is his first girlfriend.

5. If the concept of platonic soulmates is real, Iris is totally his.

6. Writes a letter to his dad every year on his dad's birthday. The only time he got an answer was when he was 10.

7. Never drinks because he doesn't want to be like his dad.

8. His hero is Barack Obama.

9. In middle school, he went through a phase where he wore 3D glasses with the lenses popped out. Refuses to talk about this.

10. If his house caught on fire, he'd save Rose, his dog, a photo album, and two letters- one Iris's dad wrote to him before he died and the only letter he ever got back from his dad.

 If his house caught on fire, he'd save Rose, his dog, a photo album, and two letters- one Iris's dad wrote to him before he died and the only letter he ever got back from his dad

Author's Note: Hello, lovely IATL readers! As a holiday treat/thank you for 28.4k reads and 1k votes, I'll be publishing a "Secrets Of" for each of the main six. Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote + comment! To clear up any confusion, these are general "secrets" about the characters from all phases of their hypothetical fictional lives. The above gif is the cast for Rory, and it doesn't belong to me. The above quote also doesn't belong to me, it's just one Rory would like.