Epilouge

|Three Years Later|

"You look beautiful!" Katherine exclaimed.

Mom turned around, smiling. She did look beautiful in her wedding dress. It wasn't the one that she had tried on at the bridal store way back when, but it was a pretty lace dress.

"Thanks, Kate." She said.

"You do look great, Mom." I added.

"So do you. Both of you do. I think you're both out shining me on my big day." Mom joked.

I was wearing a long, strapless, pale blue dress. I wasn't the maid of honor, but I was the sole bridesmaid. The honor of being the maid of honor belonged to Katherine.

"I can't believe this is really happening." Mom said.

"It is. Trust me, being married is great. You get to wake up everyday, next to your best friend." Katherine said, with a huge smile.

Yeah, you heard that right. Katherine had tied the knot with her English boyfriend, James. He was very nice, and very good looking, in case you were wondering. Katherine's guys always had to be good looking. They had eloped over Christmas last year. She was constantly happy, all the time, and they were expecting a baby.

"I know it's great, I've been married before."

Mom's wedding planner walked in.

"We're lining up. Bill and his brother are already up at the altar, and Percy is waiting for you." The wedding planner, Miranda, said.

Percy was one of the groomsmen (the only one, actually) and was also giving my mom away.

"Iris, you'll be going out first." Miranda said.

I nodded, and made my way to the door. Pausing, I turned around to look at my mom.

"This is the last time I'll say goodbye to Mrs. Fitzgerald." I sighed.

Mom gave me a small smile, and I headed out. I followed Miranda down a hallway, and we stopped in front of the doors. My moms goddaughter, Cindy, was the flower girl. She was five, and totally adorable. Percy was also standing there.

"You look nice." He said.

"Likewise." I replied.

"Is she nervous?" He asked.

"Of course. But she's more happy then nervous, so that's a good sign I guess."

I heard Katherine and my mom coming down the hallway, chatting about something. Miranda opened the doors.

I began my walk down the aisle, holding my bouquet of irises and lilies.

I spotted Rory in the second row on the right side of the church, and gave him a small smile. He grinned back.

The ceremony flew by, Bill and my mom both cried during their vows, they kissed, and it was dinner time.