Secrets of: Iris Fitzgerald

1. Pretended to be allergic to milk from age 7 to age 9. Has no explanation for this.

2. Kissed every guy in the list group. The only one who knows this is Rory.

3. Was never the same after her dad died. That summer after was the worst one of her life.

4. Holds on to her mom and Percy tightly because she doesn't want to lose them like she lost her dad.

5. She liked Colton, but it was a mistake to go after him so soon after Todd. He was a rebound, even if she wouldn't ever say that.

6. Speaking of Todd, she really, really thought she could save him. Figured out the hard way that she couldn't. Very possible that she just wanted a distraction from dealing with her dad's death.

7. Three worst days of her life (in chronological order): When her dad was diagnosed with cancer, when he passed away, and when Percy crashed his car and was hospitalized.

8. Wishes she could spend all of her time in comfortable sweaters.

9. Terrified of change.

10. Secretly very judgmental, which she tries to get under control.

 Secretly very judgmental, which she tries to get under control

Author's Note: The final chapter in the secrets series. Thanks so much for reading, I️ hope you enjoyed  little glimpses into the characters that are really close to my heart. Don't forget to vote and comment. The quote at the top doesn't belong to me, and the gif above doesn't belong to me. If IATL ever gets to 50k, I'm thinking a sequel mini-series from everyone's point of view? Or maybe a glimpse into the far off future for the gang? What would you prefer? Anyway, thanks once again for reading!