Chapter 7

He wrapped his arms around me into a tight hug. I was about to cry again before he said, "I had no idea Riley. I am so sorry."

I shook my head into his neck. I started crying. I just let out all I was feeling. "I'm sorry I'm ruining your shirt." I said laughing a little and sniffling. I felt him smile before he said, "No worries babe. I promise I am going to show you what a real man is like. I made a vow never to hit a woman when I saw my childhood friend was abused." He said. I gasped as I never had any idea. I missed so much when I was locked up I never got to experience fangirling over the hot boy bands, kissing at the movies, having a lot of boyfriends, prom, schooling, graduation, home coming. Everything.

"Niall?" I breathed. "Thank you so much. I love you." He rubbed my back. "I love you too Ri.. Maybe not in the same way, but I love you more than you will ever know." I smiled. "I think we should head back I'm okay now. They are going to wonder where we are." I laughed and then grabbed his shoulder.

"Gimme a piggy back ride Horan!" I winked and hopped on his back before he could register what was going on. He stumbled before his adorable laugh rang out. The sound filled my ears making me smile. I didn't realize how far we had walked. We were both laughing uncontrollably as I bounced while he ran. He was getting out of breath but I yelled out, "run run!" He laughed and sped up. Once we got outside he let me down on the stairs.

"Man you're really out of breath!" I laughed as I watched him bent over gasping for breath. "Hey I'm out of shape. I haven't done much to keep up with it since tour." He manages to puff out. "Excuses, excuses." I mumbled under my breath before skipping happily inside. El and dani eyes me suspiciously and I winked at them before sitting down. I pulled out my phone to text Eleanor.

To: El

We talked about everything.. Ill tell you the deets later chikka!(; show this to dani please babe.

I put my phone in my pocket and rested my head on the back of the couch. I didn't realize how tired I was. I guess walking around literally all day really takes its toll on you! I really don't know what to do now I have gotten so close to them. It made me wonder if El and Dani go with them? If they go, why shouldn't I? If they don't maybe I can stay with them in England for a while. Maybe everything with niall will work out by then.. I hope. I don't want them to leave, losing all my friends just as I finally get some doesn't sound fun. I didn't realize how amazing it is to have friends. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone buzzed.

From: El

Omg really!?cant wait neither can dani! Talk to you tomorrow? You seem tired love! Go to sleep!

I texted her back hoping I'd have a chance to ask her about the tour thing.

To: El

Okay great! Can't wait ((; haha I'm beat I didn't know how tired I was until like 5 seconds ago haha I have something to ask you guys tomorrow.. Love you guys!

Ilooked over at then and smiled before saying, "Hey guys we staying here tonight?" I asked wondering if it was okay to fall asleep. They all looked at each other before shaking their heads yes, before saying "Sure, don't see why not!" Niall smiled at me. There go them damn butterflies again. "Okay great I think I'm going to fall asleep guys." I looked around one last time thinking I was going to sleep when niall said, "You shouldn't sleep on the couch, take my bed, ill sleep out here. I don't mind." I gave him a look and rolled my eyes before laying down on the couch and closing my eyes. The last thing I heard was nialls adorable little laugh.

*** Niall point of view***

She's so cute when she sleeps. I am unbelievably in love with her. I don't know how it happened so fast, but it did. I feel so bad for her because of her past. I wish there was something I could do to help. I need to plan an amazing date for us. Even if she wants to go as friends. I am trying to think what she may have missed, I mean after all she was locked up most of her teenage high school years. I was trying to think of something when I noticed everyone had fallen asleep, and it made me realize I was extremely tired as well. I slowly fell asleep trying to think of something to do on our first 'outing' you could call it.

***Niall dream***

"Riley, I know you have had a hard time, but I'm so glad you accept me." I said smiling then crashing my lips into hers. She kissed me back and I would've sworn I felt sparks. The kiss was becoming heated and we slowly made our way to the bed.

"Niall I love you so much.." She said breathily, and I could tell she was getting horny. I smiled at the thought as I started giving her love bites. She moaned quietly under her breath as she fisted my hair. She grabbed my face and kissed me. The kiss wasn't like the one before, this time more hard- almost like she was begging for sex.

She ground her hips into my hard crotch. I moaned in pleasure and she smiled, palming my crotch. My eyes fluttered closed as she squeezed my penis through my pants. I slowed pulled off my shirt before rubbing my hands up her thighs. I licked up her thighs once more before pulling up her dress to reveal her black lacy undergarments. I used my teeth to pull them down before taking my own pants off. She pulled my underwear down the reveal my hard bulge. I grabbed a condom out of my dresser drawer as she slowly slid it down my throbbing erection, rubbing circles into my head. I thrust into her and she moaned as I hit just the right spot. I thrust in again and-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up extremely annoyed. Just as I realized it had all been a dream. She hadn't excepted that I was different. She hasn't excepted me. We didn't have sex. We didn't kiss. Nothing happened. I wish it had, but it hadn't. I looked around groggily and saw I was alone in the living room, the smell of pancakes in the air. Why in the fuck did I have an alarm set? I stood up and rubbed my eyes, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey nialler!" Riley said. "Sleep well?" I shook my head yeah and sat down next to Haz. We had engaged in a pointless conversation, but all the while my thoughts were only on Riley and how beautiful she was. Everything about her was perfect.

Her eyes. They were so sparkly and bright blue. They made me melt inside. Her long, wavy, auburn hair. Her perfect body that curved in all the right places. Her small but yet just the right size breasts. Her adorable little bum. Her slight tan and perfect, soft, hands. Her mouth curved just the right way and she had the cutest nose. The butterflies she gave me were unbelievable. I wonder if she feels the same way about me? I hope she does. I think she doesn't want to trust me just yet. She has built up these walls. She isn't ready to let them fall yet. I understand her desicion completely. I wouldn't force her into anything. I am absolutely in love with her. I just didn't know how to show her I would never hurt her, that I couldn't see life without her anymore. She was in my life for good. There was no alternative, there was no giving up or giving in. There was no moving on. If she's gone, so am I. End of story. If she can learn to trust me, I'd be the happiest guy in the world. There was nothing I wouldn't do for her, and if she can learn to trust me soon enough, she could come on tour if she likes. I would be crushed if I had to leave her behind. Maybe she would come anyway. I can't get her off my mind..