Chapter 21

I smiled and grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "I was thinking I would hang out with Niall for the rest of the week since I won't see him for a few weeks?" She looked at me, deep in thought. "Maybe you should just go back with him. You guys love each other and I don't want to keep you guys apart for that long." She said me and Niall looked at each other and smiled. "Are you sure mum?" My dad was smiling in agreement and she nodded, so I said "thank you. Ill be back soon after your starts, they'll be playing here sometime. But for now lets just all go have fun?" I said. Everyone nodded and we made our way out the door to go find something to do..

We just took a walk. It was nice to be able to just walk around relaxing and being able to forget all of the stress from everyday life. I smiled to myself and Niall kissed my forehead. He whispered a quick "I love you babe." in my ear and I looked into his beautiful blue eyes so he'd know I loved him too and he smiled. I didn't feel like talking. The cool air and the beautiful sights all around me kept me quiet.

"Niall will you promise me something?" I said, breaking the silence. He smiled at me and nodded. "Anything princess." I smiled at the way he called me princess. "Never leave me or change in the media." I said relaxed as I sighed. He laughed a little under his breath sending chills up my spine. "You don't need to worry about that darling." I smiled and we decided to go get some lunch. We ate at Panera, you know. The bread place? Well it was good and then we decided to just hang out at home.

"So guys you never did tell us how you met." My mum said. I smiled and looked up at Niall. "Do you want to tell them or do you want me to?" I asked. I was sitting in between his legs holding his hands, leaning into his chest. He nodded towards me. "You can." He said smiling. I looked at my parents. "We'll I had moved in next door and I always saw him but he was always dressed weird in sweatshirts and sunglasses. A lot of times he would bring the guys with him, which by the way hopefully when they play Cheshire you can meet them all. Anyways I ran into him one day like seriously ran into him. We talked for a few minutes and then I moved I with my day but I kept thinking I had heard his name before, and after work they said something about one direction and Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. So I realized that and I guess we all just became friends and after a long time he got me to trust him enough to date him. Now here we are." I looked at him and he smiled and nodded then kissed my lips. My mum was smiling and for the first time so was my father. "That's lovely you two. I'm so happy for you and I'm glad you got her out of her shell." Mum said. "So am I." Niall said once again kissing my lips. I nodded and leaned back into his chest again.

I let out a happy sigh and checked my phone. I guess the fans have found my instagram, which means making a new personal one and leaving this one to the public for Nialls sake. I giggled and nudged his arm to show him the phone. He hung his head and groaned. I just giggled again and he said, "I'm sorry babe." I gave him a look and said, "What are you talking about it's hilarious!" I said laughing again. I'm sorry this probably isn't funny but I just can't help but wonder how they find all of my shit.

By now it's time to go and while I don't want to leave them, I want to get back to the hotel room. "Bye guys. See you tomorrow!" I yelled out as I walked out the door. "Bye Mr. And Mrs., thanks for everything." Niall said politely, making me laugh. "What?!" He said. "Mr. And mrs.?!" I said cracking up. He pushed me playfully and laughed.

When we got back to the hotel room and he picked me up bridal style then ran over to the bed. He lied me down and climbed on top of me. He kissed my neck, lightly sucking and then moved to my mouth, his hot breath hitting my lips. "I want to fuck you so hard." He breathed. His lips trailed down my jaw and slowly moved to my neck. I moaned as he hit a soft spot. "You like that." he stated in a hushed tone and began to suck on my neck. He lightly bit at the skin causing another moan to escape my throat. He moved down to the top of my buttoned shirt and slowly undid them. He left kisses down my chest and stoamch the farther down he went, eventually reaching the hem of my pants. He ran his hands back up my sides leaving another lingering kiss to my lips before unbuttoning my pants. He slid them down slightly and gave me a sexy look then pulled them down the rest of the way. He ran his hands up my thighs stopping at the hem of my lacy underwear. He took his tongue down the inside of my thigh then back up, moving the panties to the side. He spread my legs even more as he left soft kissed dangerously close to my opening. He began sucking, leaving kisses upon my clitorus. I felt myself becoming wet as a hot and firey feeling began to form in the pit of my stomach. Waves of pleasure were pulsing throughout my body and I was letting out quiet but frequent moans. He flicked his tongue one last time before forcing it into my opening. I moaned, louder this time, and I could feel myself nearing my climax. All too soon, he came back up, leaving a kiss to my lips. I smiled into the kiss, my breathing becoming heavy. "Please." I said in a whisper. He slipped out of his pants and I felt his tip brush my stomach as he entered my opening. I moaned as he thrust in and out. He let out a low grumble as my muscles clenched everytime his length hit my g-spot. I let out a small scream as I felt myself nearing the end. "Niall.." I breathed. "NIall I'm almost there I need to.." I trailed off as another moan escaped my lips when he started thrusting harder. Beads of sweat had formed on our foreheads and I could tell by his breathing he was close too. Almost in sync we reached our high as we released our cum at the same time. Waves of pleasure were pulsing through our writhing bodies. I smiled and looked at him, both of us still breathing heavy. "Niall that was amazing." I panted. "Yeah.." He said, dazed. I was exausted and I turned over and lied my head on his chest. He put his arm around me and grabbed my hand. "I love you." He whispered into my hair. "Mmm I love you too baby.", and with that we fell asleep.