Chapter 11

"Where are we going Nialler?" I shrieked as he picked me up and spun me around. "You'll see baby." He kissed my neck and opened the passenger door for me to get in. He got in the driver side and took off to where ever he was taking me..

We pulled up in front of what looked like an old shack. He got out of the car and opened my door for me. "Seriously Niall where are we?" He laughed and picked me up, carrying me to the door which was for the most part beat down. "Trust me?" He said. I nodded. He kissed me one last time before he grabbed my hand.

We walked through what appeared to be an old restaurant. There were booths and old tables then a large opening in the back. He took a deep breath then walked me out to the back. There were picnic tables and trees scattered throughout the yard. There were tons or gorgeous flowers around a magnificent pond. I gasped.

"When I was younger, my father used to take me here. I know it might not be the greatest place, but I told him I would never bring anyone but the girl I loved and our children. The only girl he ever brought here was my mother. No one knows about it but our family.. So I chose to bring you. Because I love you." He smiled.

"Oh my god Nialler. This is wonderful!" I was still in complete shock that he would bring me.

"Only for you beautiful." He looked deep into my eyes and kissed me. It wasn't like any other kiss, this one had meaning. More meaning than ever before. I can't believe this is happening. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled away, way too soon.

I pouted and he laughed a little, trying to kiss me once again. But I stepped back, making him follow me to the garden. He bent down and grabbed a flower that had a sweet scent. He reached up and gently put it in my pocket. "It's beautiful. Just like you." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me, and this time I let him.

"Come on my love. Lets go down the pond." I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and then reached for my hand, but instead he wrapped his arm around my waist and picked me up to spin me around and take me to the pond. "Niall! Niall stop it! Put me down!" I shrieked.

He ignored my screams on resistance. "Make me!" He said sticking his tongue out at me. I faked a gasp before saying, "Oh it's on horan!" I started squirming and kicking, but nothing worked. Instead I decided to reach down and grab his bum. He threw me over his shoulder when we reached the pond.

"Nice try, but it won't work this time little girl." He winked but I still had the advantage. I started kissing his neck and he let out a small moan before finally let me down and we sat down on the dewy grass.

"Hey it's not cool to tease a guy like that." He winked. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "You know it's only because I love you right?" He smiled and nodded, kissing my nose and then moving down to my lips.

"I love you too Riley. I didn't think it was possible to love someone as much

as I love you. Thank you for making me the happiest guy in the world." He kissed my nose again and smiled. I smiled and kissed him. "Niall I