Shoutout, goal, notes and news!

Oooooh cliffhanger! ;) you're welcome! Hahah what do you think will happen next? Is she pregnant? I'd love to hear your opinions!

Okay guys! I gave you two chapters, you guys are already starting to give me more feedback! So thank you for that! I was really surprised! I appreciate all the reads and votes and follows! It's amazing all the reads!

I hope eventually I can get on and feel amazing by the number of reads I have! Pleasssse tell your friends about my books? :)

Okay so here is our first goal!

When I reach 2.3k, 10 comments and 50 votes, ill have an update!

I'm going to do some shoutouts for shoutouts so this weeks shout out is: haileywagner87! So go follow her and read her book Paper Planes, it's amazing! Great job girl!

Next I want to talk about the trailer! What would yo guys suggest for songs an what do you think Riley would look like? I'm not home right now to post pictures of what I think they look like but you guys can send me pictures and song requests maybe? Or just suggestions for it.

Here's my kik : letnotpretend

Also any constructive criticism you have for me for my book let me know! Any suggestions it predictions you have let me know I love to hear it!

There isn't a schedule per say but you'll get an update every other Sunday and previews here and there depending how far from goals you are or how long it's been since an update. This is subject to change as things can be moved, changed, removed or added.

Thanks again for everything! :) love you all!