Chapter 22

I was exausted and I turned over and lied my head on his chest. He put his arm around me and grabbed my hand. "I love you." He whispered into my hair. "Mmm I love you too baby.", and with that we fell asleep.

We have to leave soon and I guess I didn't realize before how much I really did miss my parents. I can't believe the whole week has passed. I'm really not looking forward to the long plane ride in a few hours. Well this sucks. Something that happened last night has been bothering me but I can't figure it out. Everything has seemed so perfect. What was it? I just decided to shrug it off and enjoy the last few hours I had with my family. I can't believe that after all this time I finally get to see my family and they don't want me to stay. Especially since my dad has cancer for godsake! Whatever I guess I can't take it in a bad way, they only want me and Niall to be happy together, and I think if we were split up we might not have as much of a chance of staying together.

"Bye mum and dad. I'll miss you! Love you guys!" I yelled as I slowly wallked to the end of the side walk. We had already said our goodbyes and love yous, given each other hugs, and cried. But right now I feel like crying. We stepped into the cab and I turned to Niall with tears in my eyes. "Niall." I said tearily. "Oh come here baby." He said wrapping me into his arms. I cried into his chest. He rubbed my back. I knew why everybody always said they wanted a Horan Hug, his hugs are the best. He has a way of making you feel better about yourself. "What if I never see him again." I tried to sound calm but the question came out in sobs. "Shh baby of course you'll see him again don't think of the negatives." he cooed, calming me instantly. He was good at that too.

I fell asleep lying in his arms tonight. I normally do but he gets up to eat a lot of the times. But tonight, he didn't leave. I woke up wrapped in his arms and I felt warm inside. His strong arms were holding me tight, almost as if he were scared I would leave. I turned to look at his perfect face. He's flawless. His even breathing making his chest rise and fall gently, his chiseled jaw line, long eyelashes and perfectly pink lips. This boy was my everything, how did I ever get so lucky?

He started to squirm a little letting me know he was waking up. I continued to watch and his face contorted with whatever dream he was finishing up. His eyebrows furrowed and his lips were pursed before he turned over and stretched, yawning. His bright blue eyes slowly opened and he looked over at me. A big grin replaced the confused scowl on his face. "Goodmorning my princess." He almost whispered as he kissed the tip of my nose. I smiled. "Goodmorning" I whispered back. We have a long day of travel today and I'm not looking forward to it. I decided to take a quick shower to wake me up a tad.

I heard the bathroom door slide open and the water turn on. "Niall?" I said as I stuck my head out of the shower curtain. He turned and smiled at me, "Hey baby," he was standing there with no shirt, his toned torso taking my breath. "Like what you see?" He teased. I blushed as I stuck my head back into the shower. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, wetting my hair down as I felt someone behind me, playing with my long hair. I giggle and looked down, blushing. "Hey baby.." I whisper as I leaned back into him. I smiled as he kissed my neck. "You look beautiful when your wet," Niall whispered seductively in between kisses. I giggled a little and turned to face him. "You know," I started, "You've never seen me naked in the light." I said breathlessly. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. Things were getting heated as I drug his bottom lip through my teeth, hands roaming each others body. I stopped. That is when it hit me. The other night- did Niall and I use protection? No. I backed up, eyes widened in shock. My period is supposed to be in three days. I'm sure I'm fine.. Everything's fine. I better not tell him, I don't want to freak him out. What if he leaves me?

He took a step closer to me, "What's wrong?" He said cautiously. I saw his eyes flicker down to my thigh and stomach, reminding me of the permanent scars covering them. I quickly covered them and turned. "Nothing babe. I'm fine." I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. "Riley," he said. I could hear the concern in his voice and I could see it in his eyes. He stepped towards me but I backed away. "I'm fine. I promise." I said as I walked out of the bathroom to change. Did he notice? Does he know we didn't use protection?

***Niall POV***

"Riley," I said, concerned. There was a hint of something in her eyes. "I'm fine. I promise." She said. I couldn't believe her. I stepped toward her but she left the room. What's going on? Did she have scars? I couldn't tell. She had turned around to quickly. How had I never noticed before? Then it hit me. I've never seen her fully naked in the light. That must be why she brought it up in the shower. Come to think of it, it was pretty dark in there too. I pulled my shorts back on and went to grab a comfy shirt. I packed the rest of our shit up and grabbed two snap backs and our sunglasses - to keep us unnoticed as long as possible - the paps haven't been a huge problem on this trip. I hoped I'd given her enough time. I walked out and saw her sitting on the love seat staring at her fingers. I put my sunglasses in my shirt and pulled on my SnapBack, offering her hers. She looked up at me and took them silently. I sat down and pulled her in close, my arms wrapping around her waist.

"You saw them didn't you." I stared into her eyess. I wasn't seeing things. She had scars. I nodded and pulled her into a tight hug. "Princess.." I cooed as I felt tears falling on my skin. "Shh.." Whoever hurt her is the biggest dick! Hurt my girl ill hurt you. The more she sobs the more I want to kill whoever did this to her. She doesn't deserve any of this. I wonder how recent they are, I know how much our so called "fans" can hate. I decided I shouldn't pry. When she's ready she'll tell me.

She cried on me for a bit longer before she sniffed and pulled back. "I'm so sorry Ni." She whispered, wiping her eyes. She's had makeup smeared under her eyes and down her cheeks but she's still perfect. I placed the palms of my hands on her cheeks, gently wiping her tears and kissed the tip of her nose staring deep into her eyes. "Riley you're beautiful. I love you. You don't deserve anything that happened in your past, I just wish I was there when you needed me so I could've prevented those scars. I kissed her soft lips. "How did I get so lucky?" She whispered. Our foreheads were pressed together, our breath mixing in front of us.

I laughed a little under my breath, " I was just thinking the same thing princess." She's perfect. I pulled back. "As much as I hate to leave, were going to miss our flight," I said as I cupped her shoulder and kissed her forehead. She smiled and grabbed the hat and sunglasses I offered up again, pulling the hat over her beautiful natural waves. She covered her bright blue eyes with the sunglasses and grabbed her bag. "Okay," she breathed. "Lets go." I grabbed the rest of our bags and checked out of the hotel.

Something has been bothering me since the other night. It was great. Everything was perfect. She was upset so I cheered her up, I hope that I didn't take advantage of her. Although before we did it I had already made her feel better, so that isn't it. It was dark, she cheered up, she's so perfect and soft, we used protect- wait. Did we use protection? I don't think we did. I know we don't have any STDs but is she on the pill? How could I be so stupid! Did she know? Does she now? Oh my god I'm not ready to be a dad. I can't be. It's just not a good time. One things for sure, ill know if she's on her period in three days and if not well have to figure out what to do.