Upcoming events, news and notes!

PLEASE READ THIS FOR ME IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!

THANKS:

Hey guys thank you sooooo much for the 2.1k! I appreciate it so much!

BUT:

I have to ask you to please give me more feedback because without it I don't know if you're liking the story, what you guys want to see happen and I just like to see you guys' reactions and predictions!

SO:

In order to get that I'm going to start setting goals for the updates. I don't want to update for no reason so you guys will have to do your part by giving feedback depending on the latest requirements for updates or however you'd like to normally and ill do my part by making sure to update as promised and some set times for updates. Okay and if I can't update for some reason ill let you know.

PLEASE:

Share this story with your friends!!

To get everything rolling again I'm going to update two more time so this is your warning okay guys? I'm sorry but I need feedback.

SORRY:

I apologize for my lack of activity. I have had some severe writers block, but I'm back with some exciting updates! You aren't the only ones to blame, I haven't been here either.

I have other stories too, check them out!

These next few chapters will be page turners, some would say : expect the unexpected. Sorry if I'm wrong about some of this stuff, I'm new to it.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE:

If I have writers block ill let you know and you could send me some possible ideas for future chapters and if I have some I can share that with you and you could add onto it?

EXCITING NEWS:

There will be a trailer for the story coming out eventually! So stay tuned for info on that! Possibly a film when the book is over, and no I don't know when that will be.

HELP:

I was considering adding someone on here for ideas and to edit my chapters? Keep in mind I have more than one book and a lot of chapters so it will take a lot of time. If you're interested message me on here for more information.

WARNING:

There could be some graphic nature in this story. If that is to happen I was thinking I should put a warning signal if it offends you. So if there will be anything graphic or severely bad language I will put this- *** before the chapter. I always put a short recap of the previous chapter in the beginning of the new chapters.

SHORT:

Instead of the full blown chapters ill give you previews as motivation for the goal if its been a while and an update isn't scheduled

PICTURES:

Ill be posting pictures of what I think the characters look like soon!