YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH18

HERE YOU GO MY WONDERFUL FANS. ENJOY

BUT PLEASE TAKE ONE SECOND AND VOTE PLEASE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

<--------------- VOOOOOTTTTTTEEE  PLEASE :)

Chapter 18

Levi lips felt soft and warm as I kissed him back but something felt… off. Like there was no sparks or warmth, it just didn’t feel right. I love Levi and all but more like by best friend/ big brother kind of love.

Levi broke the kiss first breathing heavily with a puzzling look on his face.

“Not what I was expecting” Levi whispered more to him self then to me.

‘what dose that suppose to mean? was I really that bad of a kisser or was he expecting to feel the same thing that I was hopping to feel when someone kisses me.

Levi seen the questioning look on my face.

“Don’t get me wrong I always wanted to do that and you kiss great, it’s just that… I felt like I was kissing my sister -not that I know what a sister kiss like since I’m an only child- But not a girl that I thought I was in love with” Levi rambled on not even looking at me.

‘oh thank god we both think the same thing’ I thought to my self.

“it’s okay Levi I was thinking the same thing. I love you and all but only as a best friend/ Big brother even though I am older then you by a few months” I looked at Levi who was smiling now.

“Well now that the awkward part is over and I found out now that I’m not in love with you maybe now I can start looking for a girlfriend. Now that I’m not hung up on my best friend” Levi said happily

“it’s about time you start looking I was starting to think you were gay and was to afraid to tell us” I joked laughing at his facial expression when I said it.

“how could you ever thought I was gay” Levi screeched like a girl putting a hand over his heart “I’m hurt” pouting like a little girl, which made me laugh harder soon Levi was joining me. It took us a few minutes before we were calm

“well we still have a few minuets before the bell rings do you think I can hear another song?” Levi asked giving me the puppy eyes.

“Fine you can pick one but I should worn you that most of the songs are about my ex and no picking one of my newer songs” I tell him from the stage that’s located in the band room.

“okay how about ‘should’ve said no’?” he asked sitting down.

“Okay, give me a second, I need to tone the guitar a little… okay ready” I started to strum some of the notes before closing my eyes singing.

It's strange to think the songs we used to sing,
The smiles, the flowers, everything,
Is gone.
Yesterday I found out about you,
Even now just looking at you,
Feels wrong.
You say, that you'd take it all back,
Given one chance, it was a moment of weakness,
And you said yes

You should've said no,
You should've gone home,
You should have thought twice before you let it all go.
You should've known that word about what you did with her would get back to me.
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind,
Shouldn't be asking myself why,
You shouldn't be begging for forgivness at my feet,
You should've said no,
Baby and you might still have me.

You can see that I've been cryin',
Baby you know all the right things,
To say.
But do you, honestly,
Expect me, to believe,
We could ever be the same.
You say, that the past is the past,
You need one chance, it was a moment of weakness,
And you said yes.

You should've said no,
You should've gone home,
You should have thought twice before you let it all go.
You should've known that word about what you did with her would get back to me.
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind,
Shouldn't be asking myself why,
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet,
You should've said no
Baby and you might still have me..

I can't resist,
Before you go tell me this,
Was it worth it,
Was she worth this.

No, no, no, no.

You should've said no,
You should've gone home,
You should have thought twice before you let it all go.
You should've known that word about what you did with her would get back to me.
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind,
Shouldn't be asking myself why,
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet,
You should've said no,
Baby and you might still have me…

When I was done I notice the band room door was open and that the teacher and some of the students were standing there quite and shocked I mean it’s not like it’s there first time hearing me sing or was it my song? Was it really that bad? Because I thought it was good one, the song wasn’t really from my experience but from Luke’s not that anyone will know that. I looked back at Levi, he was just sitting there smiling at me and then started clapping followed by the class. I must have really been into the song to not realize that the bell for lunch must have went off.

“shit” I said quite loudly and pushed Levi back “I’m late for class” I ran to were the stand was for the guitar and put it on it safely before running off to my bag tripping a few times putting my lyric book bake in the bag before running out of the class room pushing some of the students out of my way. I still have to go to my locker. The hall way was empty as I ran as quick as I could. When I got to my locker I grabbed my b

“Shit Trish one look and you and you could scare the living day light out of every one” I stated walking around her and her crew.

“How dose it feel to lost” Trish said with a big smirk on her face that really just want to smack off.

“what do you mean?” I said playing dumb

“I mean not only did you lose your best friend but you also won’t be performing at the homecoming dance or game anymore” she said smugly.

“Well… I can live with out both” I shrugged my shoulder showing her that I really don’t care which is a half lie because I really do care about losing my best friend but the singing I never wanted to do that in the first place. The one’s who are going to care is Levi, Joel, Aimee. “Plus I could always smoke you in the fall talent show, heck I could even ask if I could perform during the winter ball” said walking away only to hear Trish scream Bitch at me quite loudly I might add. I just flipped her off.

Well now I really don’t have to go to the homecoming dance, the game yeah I have to go for band, but the dance… not really my style. Unless by some kind of miracle, Luke comes to me saying that he lied about pretending to be my friend and that he really likes me and that he wants to go to homecoming with me, then maybe just, just maybe I might think about going but other then that nope.

-----------------------------------------

Well I hope you all like this chapter

Please

Vote

Please

Comment

Please

Fan

Thank you

Your writer