YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH9

Hey my fans and readers I hope you have fun reading I hope this chapter is better than the others.

Don't forget to vote, leave a comment and, or become a fan if you're not already.

Ch 9

By time we all got to Aimee car to get the window paint. The warning bell rang signaling that class has started. So that means nobody would see what we're doing.

"So what exactly are we doing out here and with window paint" Joel asks as I got out of Aimee car with the paint.

"Painting of course, why else would I need window paint" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes

"Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing Tay" Levi groaned

"And what is it that you think I'm doing?" I asked all sweet like as I started for Trish car

"Taylor you can't write or draw all over her car that's vandalism. You could get into lots of trouble" Joel said as he stopped a little ways down away from us. 'God what a goody-to-shoe' I thought to myself as I shook the window paint marker.

"It's not like I am damaging anything, and all she has to do is wipe it with some window cleaner and then it's off." I said as I started to write on the front window.

"But of course, She's too dumb to know that" Aimee said while grabbing another color widow paint and started to draw picture on the side windows while Joel just stands there watches like a retard and Levi stands guard.

"So is this your real payback or do you have a better one in mind?" Levi asked while looking around to see if any teachers are coming or if Trish was coming

"Of course not, are you kidding this is just a little warning for her to just watch her back for a little bit so when I do put my prank into action, she won't even know what hit her because she'll think I gave up or something, or just couldn't get her back. I need to make sure her guard is down first" I said while finishing up with the last word. Aimee was drawing dicks all over the other windows saying Trish is a bitch who likes to suck dicks, and a Penney for a lick.

I was laughing so hard when she was done. The one thing I love about Aimee is that she is just like me; nice, sweet, and innocent, but yet when someone pisses you off; you take action into your own hand but in this case my hands. And Aimee hates when her friends are bullied, Mostly me.

Joel finally loosened up when we finished and didn't get caught that he actually started to take picture with his camera so he can put it in the yearbook, since he is part of the yearbook comity. And since Trish and her friends has their own page in the yearbook, he plans on putting it with her picture.

Now as for Luke not asking me if I was okay, or if I needed any help instead of making out with his slut of a girlfriend. Then I'll just give him the silent treat for now until I figure out what to do with him.

"So what do you plan on doing to Trish now that your first plan is set into action" Levi ask bringing me back to present. I was still standing in front of Trish car, reading the big, bold words 'WATCH YOUR BACK TRISH, PAY BACKS A BITCH.'

"Still deciding if I should go with the skunk smelling body spray, mess with her tanning appointment making her sunburn orange, or if I should just put in blue hair dye in her shampoo bottle in the locker room and just dye her and her hoes for show hair blue." I said while walking away from Trish's car to the back of the cafeteria to throw away the evident of the window paint.

"Don't think that's a little harsh?" Aimee asked as she followed right next to me

"Not really I mean she's not just doing this because of what happen today but, for all though years of Trish getting her way and getting away with everything. Heck even the teachers don't like her" Levi voiced for me. I never really realized it but he really know me well.

"Exactly what he said" was all I said. I still needed to get home and get dressed so I can be back here for my after school band practice.

"Hey guys the bells about to ring for our last class and still have get home and change into something more clean. I'll catch up with you guys in practice. Aimee, or one of you boys make sure you video tape Trish's reaction so I can see what she looked like if I'm not here. Okay, see you guys in a little bit" I hurried down the street towards my house, before they could protest or say anything. It's about a 22 minute walk to my house, hence the reason I take the bus every day.

By time I got home, showered, and redressed, I went down stairs and sat at the table real quick and started to write out a shopping list of the stuff I might need even though I still don't know what I am doing to get Trish back it's always good to be prepared.

Shopping list

1) Blue hair dye

2) Love spell perfume from Victoria secret

3) Herbal essences shampoo and conditioner

4) Foot cream,

(encase you don't know what each stuff is for, I will explain, the new shampoo and conditioner is for me to mix the blue hair dye with, the perfume is the same kind that Trish wears so I'll mix a few different smells with the new one I buy and then switch it out with her old one same with the shampoo. The foot cream is so that I can switch it with her face cream and it's going to a have a few adjustments to it so that it will end up giving her really bad acne or allergic reaction, not sure yet)

After I finished my shopping list I looked at the clock on the far side of the wall and saw that I was going to be late seeing Trish's reaction, And late for band practice. I hurried out the door before I could be even later. As I shut and locked the door, I ran into someone coming down my front step.

" What are you doing here" I hissed....

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{]{]{]{}

Sorry for the cliffy but I just had to end it there for now

So do you like it? Hate it? Make sure you tell me and don't forget to vote while you're at it.

So what prank should I do

A) The blue hair dye

B) Mess up her tan and make her orange

C) Make her smell like a skunk

D) Mess with her face cream so she could end up with really bad acne or a allergic reaction

E) All of the above

Please choose wisely if you have any other Ideas please share I would really appreciate it

Love to all my fans and readers

Don't forget to leave a comment, vote and become a fan if you're not already

Your writer

Angelshocker