YOU BELONG WITH ME ch16 (Luke P.O.V)

PLEASE VOTE IT'S ONLY ONE CLICK AWAY :)

<-------------- VOTE PLEASE

Chapter 16

Luke P.O.V (During half time)

I hate that the game was tied 21 to 21 but that doesn't mean we cant change it in the second half. When we got to the locker room, the coach was there waiting for us so that he can tell us what to look for about the other team, go over plays that we've been practicing since school started and/or make changes to the plays. Which in my opinion suck because being the quarter back I have to watch and memorize each play perfectly so if there's a change I have to be fight there to memorize it so I don't make any mistakes that could cost us the game. But what coach said next just made my day even better

"Okay team, principal said that I was aloud to drill you instead you guys get to watch the half time show. So get out of here before I change my mind" with that said the coach went into his office slamming his door in the process like always. I didn't need to be told twice. I was the first one out of the locker room. In search for Taylor, Aimee, and the guys. The first spot I checked I searched was the bleachers but there were no where to be found. The next spot I checked was the stage that was set up for Taylor for when she performs. I stood there for a second trying to think were Taylor could be. That was until I remember about the time where Taylor had to sing for church when she was younger and ended up throwing up all over the priest that was the most funniest thing I have ever seen. I still have a video of that day.

I ran to were the bathrooms were to find Joel and Levi waiting out side the girl bathroom with worried looks on there faces

"Is she in there" I asked as I ran up to them trying to catch my breath in the process.

"Yeah. Aimee's in there with her but so is Trish" Levi said with venom in his voice. He really despise Trish with passion. I never knew some one who could hate someone as much as Levi hates Trish.

"Oh great what do you think she saying to her this time" I asked with curiosity. I just hope Taylor's Okay Trish can really be a bitch to her. If she hurts her in anyway I will... I will... Hell I don't know what I'll do, I can't hit her a girl but then yet again they never said you can't hit a bitch. But I was never brought up to be a violent person. I didn't realize that my hand were balled up into a fist until Levi pointed it out.

"You okay man?" Levi asked me putting a hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath before I could answer

"Yeah I'm fine I just hope she's okay" I said watching the bathroom door.

"yeah me too... me too..." Levi said quietly to him self.

I always knew Levi liked Taylor just as much as I do but he knows I like Taylor a lot and he respected that by just being friends with her but I still get jealous when ever he's close to her and calls her love because I know how he really feels for her. But I don't ever confront him about it. Just like I can't stop her from dating anybody she like. That why I plan on asking her to prom in front of everyone after my announcement about Trish.

"hey heads up, Trish and her followers are heading this way" Joel sneered

"Lukey there you are where have you been all day?" Trish rushed over to me throwing her self all over me. I hated when she calls me lukey, I mean I have a name I was born with use it.

I gave her a fake smile "been busy" I said between my teeth 'avoiding you' I fished in my mind.

"Oh well we need to talk right now" she said dragging me to the side so no one can hear us. Something tells me she knew Iv been avoiding her.