YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 19 (LEVI'S P.O.V)

Hey every one sorry it took so long with this next chapter. But I hope you like it and please give me your review about it I would really like your input. Any here is chapter 19 enjoy.

Chapter 19

Levi P.O.V

As soon as I felt Taylor’s lips on mine I felt a jolt of happiness when she started to kiss me back. This is the one thing I wanted to do with Taylor since I was 10 years old and now here I am kissing my best friend. But then all too soon for my liking she starts to hesitate like she trying to figure out something. I broke the kiss first when I notice that wasn’t really getting into the kiss like she was in the beginning. I gave her a puzzling look until I seen the look on her face and that when I knew she was only seeing me as her brother

“Not what I was expecting” I said quietly hoping she didn’t hear me only to look up and see that she indeed heard what I said. ‘shit’ I thought to myself ‘she probably thinks I didn’t like the kiss or that she was bad at it’

“Don’t get me wrong I always wanted to do that and you are a great kisser, it’s just that…” I knew I had to lie now and I hated that I had to lie to her I couldn’t tell her how I feel now, not if it’s going to ruin our friendship. But I hate lying to her, mostly after what happen with Luck. “I felt like I was kissing my sister -not that I know what a sister kiss like, since I’m an only child- but not a girl that I thought I was in love with” can a heart be torn in two just with the thought of never having Taylor as mine but I guess if I can’t have Taylor as a girlfriend then I should keep her close as my best friend. I know she only loved me like a brother because she always had her eyes on Luke.

“Its okay Levi I was thinking the same thing, I love you and all but only as a best friend/ Big brother even though I am older then you by a few months” she said with a smirk. put on a smile on my face for her, I hate seeing her in distress.

“Well now that the awkward part is over and I found out now that I’m not in love with you maybe now I can start looking for a girlfriend now that I’m not hung up on my best friend” I said faking happy. Lie’s all lie’s I will always love her, and it will be hard to find someone I could love us much as I love Taylor. So I think for now I’ll stick with girls for sex only. Maybe one day I will fall in love with someone else and stop pinning after Taylor.

“Its about time you start looking I was starting to think you were gay and was afraid to tell us” she joked while I looked at her horrified. So I thought I would play along.

“How could you ever think I was gay” I screech like a girl, putting a hand over my heart easing the tension. “I’m hurt” I pout like a little making her laugh hard it didn’t take long for me to join her it took us a few minutes to catch our breaths and calm down.

“Well we still have a few minuets left before the bell rings do you think I can hear another song?” I asked giving her my famous puppy dog eyes. I love when she sings her voice is like an angel and even though most of her songs are about old boyfriends or dreams, but I still like to hear her sing.

“Fine you can pick one but I should warn you that most of the song are about my ex’s and no picking one of my newer songs” she tells me walking to the stage. To bad I all ready know all her songs from when I snuck a look at all of them. I looked carefully at each song till I found one I might like.

“Okay how about ‘Should’ve said no” I asked sitting down in a chair.

“Okay give me second I need to tune my guitar a little… okay ready” she started to strumming the guitar a little before closing her eyes and singing.

The song was perfect for her she didn’t miss a single note at all. While she was singing I notice the choir teacher standing by the door with some random students listening and taking video from there phones. Some even looked shocked. When she finally finish she opened her eyes. I could see surprise, shocked, scared, and nervousness in her eyes. Then realization hit her.

“shit” she said befor putting her guitar away ’I’m late for class” she grabed her stuff and ran off before I could talk to her. But then again it did brake every one out of there trance. And every one started to file into the class room. I grabbed my stuff and started to head to my class. Thinking about Taylor and homecoming and how I still don’t have a date, Thinking about how Luke lied to everyone about Taylor. Something happen to him while talking to that bitch, and I know Joel know something about it.

After school I went looking for Joel, I check the A.P Labs thinking he might be working on some extra created knowing he loves doing homework. When I didn’t find him in any of the labs I found him in the media rooms messing with some of the cameras.

“Hey Levi what are you doing here” Joel ask as he switched to the computer messing with some picture that were on there.

“Nothing much Just hating Luke for what he did to Taylor, and wondering if you could help figure out what Trish said to Luke to make him lie like he did. I want to know what Trish is holding over his head.” I asked while sitting in the chair next to him.

“I am one step ahead of you. I hacked into the security system at the school and found a recording of what they were talking about and let me tell you Trish loves to mess with people lives even if it mean destroying someone future” Joel said angry.

“Wait so Trish is trying to ruin Luke future? With what?” I asked confused.

“Trish is trying to ruin Luke’s and Taylor’s future” Joel said typing on the computer “here look and tell me what you think about the situation and tell me what we should do” he said showing me a video which only got me more pissed about every thing that going on. Trish is goanna wish to never mess with Taylor not when she has us as friends.

“okay so this is what were goanna do but first we need to talk to Luke” I said with a smirk Trish is going to get a taste of her own medicine.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well there you have it everyone, I hope you like it and the next chapter will be up soon.

So please

Vote

Comment

Fan

Your writer

angelshocker