YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 14

Ch 14

(Taylor P.O.V)

By time the bus got to the school I had 20 minute until the bell rang, and Aimee, Levi and Joel were still not here. But they don't get here until 5 minute before the bell so I have 15 minute by myself. So I sat down at one the benches in front of the school and took out my note book and pen and started working on some of m lyrics. I'll work on the Harmony later at lunch or at home when I have time this weekend. After 15 minutes of working on the lyrics, Aimee was the first to Join on the bench.

"Bonjour mademoiselle. Ca-Va?" Aimee asked in fluent french. Which means 'Hello miss, How are you?'

"umm Ca-Va bien" I spoke french back to her which mean 'I'm fine'

"So what are the plans for this weekend?"she asked thankfully in English. I would not have figured out what she asked if she spoke french. I know french just not that well.

"Well we have to wait for the boys to get here so I an make a 'to do' list plus we have a lot to do today" I said rubbing my temples to calm my instant headache I got from all the stress. Okay they might not have a lot to do today but i know i do.

"well you don't have to wait long because here comes the boys now" Aimee said pointing towards the car parking lot. oh how i wish i had a car. at least now we can get down to business before the bell rings.

"It's about time you guys get here we have a 'to do' list to make" I told them flipping to a clean sheet of paper in my note book. "Okay so what's the first thing on our list for today?" I asked no in particular.

"We still need to pick out a song to play at tonight's game. Then practice during lunch and free break" Joel said sitting on the ground in front of me and Aimee.

"We have to make sure to make sure Aimee gets a band uniform from the band room, but one of us can get that during band practice today before or during lunch" Levi who is sitting on the other side of me on the bench said.

After writing those down I wrote down my own plans until Levi saw what I was writing and took the note book away from me and started to read it out loud so Aimee and Joel could hear what my other plans were.

"TO DO LIST

1. Pick song for game

2. Band uniform for Aimee

3. dye (Trish the bitch) hair blue before lunch.

4. switch her cloths with geek wear,

5. practice with the band.

Okay what the hell is this love?" Levi said referring to number 3 and 4

"What? It's part of my revenge plan for Trish and her hoes for show, and since they all have P.E right before lunch and they always take a shower after words so I thought that I could skip band today and switch Trish shampoo and conditioner by putting bleach in the shampoo to lighten the color and then blue hair dye in the conditioner since you leave conditioner in your hair for a few min or at least for her she does but that's not the point is that by time she is done her hair will be blue and her and her friend will have nothing to wear but the cloths I brought with me today" I said with a big smile just picturing it in my head was funny

They were looking at me with shock and awe.

"What?" I asked confused about why they were looking at me like that

Joel broke the silence first "That is devious yet smart"

"Awe my little Ty is growing up" Aimee said giving me a hug.