YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH11

sorry to my fan and readers for not uploading sooner but my summer has been busy and this would have been up sooner but it got deleted a couple times so i am so so so so so sorry for the wait i hope you still like my storys

so keep on reading

please vote <------------

please comment below

and if your not a fan then you know what to do

Ch 10

(Taylors pov)

After band practice at the school, I walked to the mall that was not to far from here to buy the items i need to get back at Trish. After two hour in the mall i had everything on the list other then the blue dye and I plan on getting that right now. As the casher started to ring up the items that put up on the counter i started to think when the best time to start pulling the prank. i mean i don't want to start to soon because she knows i am going to get back at her. but i was thinking since they moved the homcomming game and dance up a month so instead for 2 months of practiceing for homecomming we only have month. Witch is all thanks to Tirish bitching to her "daddy" witch is the principal to move up the date. I thought it would be a good idea to start the pranks a week before homcomming and i'll make sure to dye her hair the day of the game so that she wont have time to re-dye it back to normal or having it all washed out. I'll have to make sure the shampoo has bleach in it so that it will turn her hear blond then put the blue hair dye in the canditioner so that the blue will stick out more. the only down side is that she might get her hair back to normale befor the game. knowing her she'll go stright down to a hair salon but at least the school will see it first at the prep-rally.

"excuse me Miss. that would be 15 dollars. and are you dyeing your hair blue or are you getting blue high lights?" The casher asked making small talk as she got me my change since i gave her a 20.

"nope not at all it's more like sweet revenge on a hateful slut who thinks she can rule over every thing and every body" I said with a sweet smile as she handed me my change

"really you don't seem like the mean revenge tyep of girl. you seem really sweet and innocent" She said looking over me. I mean i can't really say much i'm still in half of my band uniform other half still at school.

"Well....I usually am but after getting a bucket of pudding poured all down me from head to toe because someone shoved it in you locker then make fun of you while it happens then start making out with the guy you love who happens to be your best friend. you tend to get a little angry" I said really quick that i am surprised she even heard me.

"Well then i say good luck and have a nice day" with that i left and headed home to take a shower and to go to bed because something tells me that it's going to be a long day tomorrow and that i will need all the sleep that i can get. not to mention that tomorrow i will have to sing a song during half time at the game to get the people use to me singing to help with my stage fright which is me going into the middel of feld with my friends and have some lights blind me so that i don't see the people in the stands and sing a quick song and then get out of there with no problems. I just don't know what song to sing tomorrow.

I mean this is happening way to quick first i find out i'm singing for homcomming a few days ago and now i have to sing at the football game tomorrow at half time and we didn't even find this out untill i got a call from Levi Saying that he got a text from Aimee who said that she got a call from Joel, who said that he got an e-mail from the principal saying that he would like us to perform so that he can see if we are good enough to sing at the hommcomming dance and that at lunch tomorrow we will have to pick a song and practice.

I hate my life so much right now.

-------------------------------------------------

well thats it for right now i hope you guys like sorry for the shortness

I'm sorry it's a little dull right now *rickets in the back ground* okay okay really dull right now but i promise the next chapter will be better then this it will have them lots of fight in the next chapter because of Trish, Luke, and Lukes decision on Taylor

Sooooo I need you guys to vote <-----------------

I need you guys to comment and help me out on my writer block I really don't know what song she should sing at the foot ball game or should it be one of her songs but i don't think she should sing her songs till at least the half time for the homecomming game. What do my fan and readers think?

And if you are not a fan become one now

I am really sorry i did not post sooner i mean it is 4:21 Am right now and i am sleep deprived but just because i love all my fans and i can't sleep knowing i went another day not uploading. so this chapter was really quick typed i promise that the next chapter will be better, longer, and better lol okay

well good night my fans and readers ZZZZzzzzzz -_- zzzzZZZZZZZ