YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH 15

Hey I am so, so, so SORRY that I have not uploaded in so long so here you go chapter 15 enjoy J

Ch 15

"okay Taylor are you ready for everything" Levi asked. We were currently in the school band room gathering our equipment to take to the bleachers with us. We were wearing our band uniform that Aimee made specifically for me and Levi and of coarse her for when we are on stage that will be set on the side line where people will see us -just picture were the cheerleaders usually cheer that's were we will be during half time. Any way our uniform that Aimee made for us looks exactly like the school band uniform that every one else has to were except our uniform will be able to rip right off to show off the out fit that we have underneath. Which I thought was Awesome until I had to put it on and now I am sweating up a storm which is not good at all.

"yeah I'm ready it's just really hot in this" I said pointing to my outfit

"yeah I know how you feel. It was a good idea at first but now I'm really hating it" Levi said grabbing his drum that he play before getting in line.

"Taylor, everything is set up for half time all you and Levi have to do is show up Aimee said that she will be meeting us down there and that there is nothing you have to worry about the only thing we need to know is when do you want to start? Before the cheerleaders and dancer team or after them? that's totally up to you for when you want to play or sing or whatever... you know I what I mean" Joel said his trumpet in hand. I thought about it for a second. The song would be more suted right before the game started again so I think it's safe to say...

"We'll let Trish go first since she all about being the best at every thing plus we need to do a double take on every thing because knowing Trish when were not looking she'll try to sabotage our stuff and we do not want that to happen" I said putting my clarinet together.

"You Trish routine is most likely to be hot and sexy, most of the guys are going to be to horny to play" Joel said with a wild look in his eye oh god he picturing it already.

"And that my friend is why we have to get them pumped and ready to win because I am not singing this song for them to lose" with that said I got in line so that we can leave to go to the bleachers.

After a half hour of hearing our band teacher lecture about doing the best we can and how some of us need hold the note just a little bit longer then others, we were finally ready to head out and thank god to because this uniform is just too hot for me to withstand any longer. By time we got situated in our spot on the bleachers we were ready to play my mood was a little better with the chill air cooling me down but my nervousness was still there and I was thankful that we were just about to play because then all this playing will just take my mind off every thing.

We started playing our school song as the football players emerged form the locker room to the foot ball field. Luke was the first one out on the field followed by the rest of the team. We played only when our team got a touchdown which was 3 times. The game was going strong by time half time came around. The score was tied 21 to 21 but lucky us when the game starts again we get the ball. I was nervous again before the buzzard even when off. I was so nervous that my leg wouldn't stop bouncing up and down. I swear the people I was sitting next to were glaring at me because of it. But right when that horn went off blew for half time I was right out of my seat and down the bleachers before Levi and Joel had time to register what happen. I ran straight to the girls bathroom and into one of the free stalls to throw up. I was in there for 3 minutes before I heard Aimee's voice out side of my stall.