YOU BELONG WITH ME! CH8

Hey my readers

I am finally 19 years old, yippee for me

Hope you like the chap, don't forget to vote. Comment. And become a fan if you're not already

Love you guys for all of your support, comments and vote so keep it up and I will keep up my story.

CH 8

The next day at school was annoying. Apparently when Levi got home after practicing at my house, he uploaded that video on YouTube naming it NEVER CHEAT! Now everyone at school has seen it and won't stop talking about it. I never did see Nick at school that day. He must have left again or to ashamed to show his face in this school again. I even had people come up to me say how good of a job I did, and hoped to never get on my bad side. I just wish that everyone would just leave me alone.

"Hey Taylor, what wrong, you have been so quite all morning" Aimee said as we sat down for lunch with Levi and Joel.

"I just don't like a lot attention, it gets so annoying and every one won't just leave me alone" I said as I took a bite of my pizza.

"Don't worry it will fly by soon and every one will forget it even happen" Levi said with a big smile

"Yeah right because with me around there is bound to have something happen. I mean come on I am now singing for the homecoming, I have been bitching Trish out, and I am pretty sure nick won't be able to have any kids now, and it's only three day into the school year. So there is bound to be more trouble" I put my head in my hands. I wasn't all that hungry any more. I got up and put my food in the trash

"well I am off to the music room and please don't follow I kind of just want to work on my new song I have been writing and I don't want any of you guys to hear it just yet kk" with that I turned around and exit the cafeteria. People were watching me as I left.

After I practice my song for a half hour, I left the music room. The bell was going to ring any minute now. As I was walking to my locker I had this really bad feeling that something bad was going to happen. By time I got to my locker the bell rang and everyone was getting out of lunch. It took me couple tries to get my combination right but, even after getting it right my locker was jammed. So with a kick and a big tug the locker finally open and with that a bucket of what looks like tapioca pudding splattered all over the front of me from head to toe.

"OMG, Taylor what happen to you, tu d'accord? (a/n tu d'accord? in French means 'you okay')" Aimee asked as she and the guys ran up to me.

"Super (French for great) it's not every day that pudding comes tumbling out of my locker" I said sarcastically

"Who did this to you?" Joel asked as he wiped the sweat off his face. He was never really a good runner. I guess the only thing that will keep him going in life is his good grades and his uses in technology. Which will most likely come in handy when I need him to help me?

I slammed my locker shut and turned around when every started to laugh at me, and right then and there, Trish the bitch decides to walk by with her hoes for show and all jocks following like lost puppies right behind her and laughing at me.

"That will teach you to mess with moi" Trish said as she kept walking by and right into a luaghing, Luke arms. She started to make out with him right there in front of me. Witch made my blood boil even more. He saw what she did to me and he's not even doing a thing about it. When it comes to guys making fun of me he right up in their faces but no when it comes to his lying, back stabbing, cheating, slut of a girlfriend he will side with her instead of his best friend that has been his friend since forever and who know all of his darkest secret, And he has never made out with anyone in front of everyone before. He told me that he hates showing any kind of public affection in front of a crowd, and yet here he is making out with a slut who most likely has STD, in front of me.

"you do not know who you're dealing with" I said out loud not even realizing that some people heard and with that I walked away and down to the girls bathroom to clean up as much as I can with my friends following right behind me.

I always thought that Luke never really liked Trish and was just going out with her because he a quarter back and she was the head cheerleader and that was how it was suppose to be. But what I hate about him right now is that he went to her and not even asked to see if I was okay. This thought barong tears to my eyes. I could still hear people laughing at me, when looked back at Luke and Trish they just broke apart and the jocks were high fiving Luke and Trish hoes for show were gossiping. Luke turned around and seen me watching as I walked down the hall a little more, with tears in my eyes, and not because of the pudding incident but because Luke my best friend in the whole world who knew what his girlfriend did, didn't even stop his friends from laughing at me, even he was laughing at me, he didn't even ask if I was okay. Levi and Joel were on each side of me and Aimee was little in front of me and opened the bathroom door for me.

"Will be waiting right outside the bathroom for you okay" Levi said giving me a hug but then whispering "every thing will work out and okay" as he let go

"Don't worry about Trish, Taylor, okay, we'll get her back somehow" Joel said quietly.

I gave them a quick nod and rushed into the bathroom with Aimee right behind me.

"Are you sure your okay Taylor" Aimee asked and she grabbed some paper towel out of the paper towel suspensor and got it wet with some cold water to get the pudding out of my shirt

"Yeah I'm okay just pissed as hell. Now I have to run all the way home for a change of clothes and then come all the way back here for after school band practice for the football game and to top it all off I have to find out a way to get Trish back by the end of the day" I started to yell at the end.

Aimee was quite for a little bit and I didn't like it. I like it when she hyper and talking. So I took a deep breath and apologize for being a royal bitch.

"It's fine, I would be really pissed too if someone dumped pudding all over me and then make out with someone you are crushing on, and don't say you're not crushing on Luke when you really are, because I see the way you look at him, when you're talking to him. He is just too damn stupid to see that there is someone way better right in front of him but no he has be with the fucking slut who is by the way fucking one of Luke's friends in the old bathroom on the top floor. And please don't ask me how I know I just know" Aimee said bluntly as she got more paper towel.

"I...I don't... Have a crush one Luke, were just really, really good friends. And I already knew Trish was fucking someone else but I didn't think it was be one of Luke's friends" I stuttered in the beginning but then get even more pissed about Trish. She really does bring out the bitch in me.

"Yeah right I all ready knew you had a crush on Luke so stop denying it okay. And what are we going to do about Trish?

"Do you still have window paint in your car from when you turned 18 last month? Asked with a big smile on my face.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" she asked

"Because I think Trish will have nice little surprise waiting for her after school" I started headed for the bathroom door after throwing away the paper towel we used.

"What are you going to do?" Aimee asked as open the door

"You'll see" was all I said as I left with all three of them trailing behind me.

_______________________________________

I wonder what she has planned for Trish????

I any of you have any great pranks that I can use I would really like to read them and maybe use them in my story I'll even make sure to give you credit for the pranks.

Well there you have it ch8

I hope you all liked it

Sorry if it's too short but I Promise the next one will be longer.

So don't forget to comment down below, vote up above, and don't be afraid to become a fan.

Love to all my fan and readers

Your story writer

Angelshocker.